College AU ~ Kyler

Not a request...

(Kyle dominant, Tyler submissive.)

*Sorry for the terrible picture above.*

Kyle's POV

"That's it for today. Class dismissed," Mr. Jäeger announces.

I sigh and gather my things. I push past everyone else and run to my locker. When I arrive, I put my things in the locker in an orderly fashion. Just as I do every day.

I slam my locker shut and run to the exit of the school building. I just want to get to my dorm so I can see Tyler. We both have a little something planned for tonight. I just don't want to be late.

Although, someone stops me before I can get out the door. That someone is Johnnie Alan Guilbert.

"Hey, Kyle~" he says. It's easy to tell that he's had the biggest crush on me for a long time.

"Hey," I reply.

"So, any plans tonight?" He asks.

"One, yes. Two, I'm taken, fuck off. Three, I need to get going!" I say in a voice that signals that I need to get going now.

"Oh, okay," he says, "see 'ya tomorrow."

"See 'ya!" I say and wave at him as he walks off to God knows where.

Once the coast is clear, I bolt out the exit. Within minutes, I'm at my dorm. I unlock the door and step in without knocking. (Since it is mine!) I smile when I see that Tyler has arrived before me.

I walk over to him. He is at his desk, studying. Studying is for school time! Not dorm time!

"Hey, Ty~" I whisper in his ear as I wrap my arms around his small waist.

"Hey Kyle," he replies. "So, how was your day?"

"It was good. Boring, but good."

"Good," he replies, never even looking away from his book.

"Babe, you study too much," I whimper and kiss the back of his neck, "can't you just skip one night?"

"No," he replies, "sorry."

"But we had plans tonight," I say, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I can't help that Mr. Joseph slipped a test into his lesson plans for tomorrow," Tyler sighs.

Instead of accepting this, I begin kissing the back of his neck. I run my hands up and down the sides of his body. He lets out a low moan and goes slightly limp.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" I growl into his ear.

"Y-Yes," he replies shakily. He's utterly adorable when he's scared, confused, or flustered.

"So I guess the studying can wait," I smile. He nods slowly. So, I pick him up bridal style and carry him over to the bed closest to the wall, which is mine.

I pin him down to the bed and crash my lips into his. I begin to kiss him hungrily. Within seconds, our lips are moving in sync.

The only memory I have left of that night is me practically tearing Tyler's clothes off of him and us being extremely pleasured for awhile. Let me not forget to mention the sexy moans...

*The Next Morning*

I open my eyes to see Tyler snuggled up against me. I gently kiss his forehead and lazily wrap an arm around his waist. He seems to get even closer to me. I love this close contact. It's so peaceful.