Are You Scared?

We got to the top. We walked out of the elevator and walked out onto the balcony.

"OH MY GOSH." I screamed, then started laughing.

We were SO high up. I could basically see the whole city. It was scary. I just held onto Zach for dear life.

"It's fine!" Zach laughed.

"Eeek!" I screamed as we walked up to the railing.

"It's ok. Just look how beautiful it is." Zach squeezed my hand.

"We should get our pictures taken." I mentioned.

We found someone to take the picture for us. We stood next to the railing with our arms around each other smiling. The picture turned out really cute.

"Aww!" I said as we saw the picture.

"It's cute. I'm gonna save it to my lock screen." Zach smiled.

"Me too!" I hugged him.

"I'm not the cute one in this photo though, you are." Zach smiled as kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks boo." I blushed.

"LETS TAKE A SELFIE WITH THE DOG FILTER ON SNAPCHAT." I yelled while smiling and jumping up and down.

"Ok, if it makes you happy babe." Zach ran his fingers through his hair and laughed.

We took the selfie and it was literally relationship goals.

"Your so HOT." I squealed as I posted our two pictures we took on Instagram.

"What are you talking about, your the hot one." Zach said as he put his arms around my waist and took a selfie of me and him.

"Ok, we should really stop taking selfies." I laughed as he grabbed my hand and walked us back to the elevator.

"Even just taking selfies with you is fun." Zach smiled.

"Anything with you is fun." I smiled.

"So, I guess we are dating now?" Zach asked.

"NO...we just kissed twice in one day and call each other hot all the time, no way." I said sarcastically.

"Let's make that three." Zach smiled as the elevator doors closed, he picked me up and kissed me while swinging me around.

When we got to the bottom, Zach swung my arm back and forth and asked me where I wanted to go next.

"Central Park!" My eyes became wide and I smiled.

"No problem, boo." Zach smiled as we walked to Central Park.

Mom:
Your dad and I have decided. If you want to bring some silly false religion into our home, you are going to have to stay out of our home. Don't even think about coming back. We threw out your things. If your God is so great he will get you a place to stay.

I started crying. I found the nearest bench and started weeping onto my knees.

"What's wrong?" Zach asked me while putting his arm around me.

"My parents just kicked Austin and I out and threw out all our stuff." I cried.

"I'm so sorry." Zach gulped.

He wrapped his arms around me, rocking me back and forth, telling me it was going to be OK.

"I need to text her. This isn't over." I wiped my eyes and picked up my phone.

Kaitlyn:
At least read those verses, please. Just one verse. Please.

Mom:
I threw the Bible out.

Kaitlyn:
How do you know God is false if you haven't even tried to think about if he is real?

Mom:
I know enough about God that I need to know.

Kaitlyn:
Well, if you threw the Bible away you obviously don't.

Mom:
Just stop talking to me, you are a disgrace.

Kaitlyn:
Your scared, aren't you? Scared that after all these years of sinfulness God will never forgive you. God forgives everybody. At least he has the ability to. He is ready to forgive you. You just have to go to him. It's that easy.

She never replied after that message.

"Your doing good. Your trying your hardest." Zach smiled and rubbed my back.

"I have to text Austin." I grabbed my phone.

Kaitlyn:
Did you get Mom's message?

Austin:
Yes, she put us in a group chat. I just saw everything you sent her. You said it better than I think I could ever say.

Kaitlyn:
Thanks.

Austin:
Where are you guys?

Kaitlyn:
In front of Empire State Building. Where are you?

Austin:
Ellis Island

Kaitlyn:
We are heading towards Central Park. TTYL.

"Let's go." Zach smiled, stood up, reached for my hand, and pulled me up.