The End of Our New York Adventure

I walked up to my hotel room and opened the door. Immediately everybody started singing happy birthday. There were tons of presents lined up against the wall, a huge birthday cake already lit with 19 candles, and four people I love dearly come swarming me in hugs.

"I'm sorry." Zach and Austin told me.

"It's fine." I half smiled and went to go cuddle in bed.

"Do you want to open your presents?" Zach asked me as he cuddled up with me.

"Sure." I sighed.

"Who were you with at the mall?" Austin asked.

"My fairy godmother, Hayley." I looked down.

"WHAT?" Austin, Zach, Caroline, and Marabelle all said in unison.

"Yeah, she told me she came to this land to enchant a counter curse on that knife that she knew the witch was gonna use on me." I explained.

"Where is she now?" Austin asked.

"Gone. She just disappeared out of thin air." I looked down.

"Well, let's just get your presents opened. Here, these are from me." Austin handed me two boxes and one really small package.

I opened the small package and inside was a 50 dollar gift card to Hollister, my favorite store.

"YAY! Thank you, Austin." I smiled.

Zach handed me a package. I opened it and inside was a candy I really liked that I got from Dylan's Candy Bar the day before.

"Ooh, I love these, thanks!" I smiled up at Zach and kissed him.

After that, I received a whole outfit and timberland boots from Austin, and a giant teddy bear and beats headphones from Zach, which I freaked out about. Zach and I took tons of pictures with each other with Caroline's camera (she's a photographer).

We flew home, and that was the end of our New York adventure with the man I love as a soulmate, the man I love as a brother, a little girl I love as a daughter, and a girl I love as a best friend.