Chapter 4

You got out of the bathroom and went to your room. You picked one of the outfits that you and party put together. (On top) you then put in your makeup and fixed your hair. You grabbed your backpack and put your water bottle, jacket, headphones, sketch book, and iPod in it. You then walked out of your room and went to the kitchen. "Daym! Your hair looks so cool!" Said jet star. "Thank you! Party did it." Just then party came out. "Ok who's ready to go?" They all nodded their heads and we headed to the car. "I call shotgun!" You said. "Awe come on!" Said ghoul. You laughed. Party got in the front seat you got in shot gun and everyone else got in the back. "Wait we might have to bring missile." Said kobra. "Ok that means toxic will have to take her bike." Said ghoul. "Ugg fine." You got out and ghoul got in the front. He laughed. You got in your bike and followed their car up to dr.d's. when you got there about an hour later you were tired as hell. The boys finally stopped at a building and got out. You parked next to them and got off. "So here we are." Said party. You walked over to the front of the building with every one else. Ghoul knocked on the door. Thirty seconds later a man in a wheelchair opened the door. "Hello boys!" "Hey dr.d." They all said. "Who is this?" He said looking at you. "This is toxic rainbow she just escaped from battery city." Said party. You held out your hand and he shook it. "It's nice to meet you dr.death Defy." "It's nice to meet you too." He welcomed all of us in and when we got inside a little girl with hair like jet stars came running up and gave party a big hug. "Hey missile!" "I missed you so much!!!" She said. "It's only been a week!" Said ghoul. "Well I still missed you." She said then she went over to ghoul, kobra, and jet and gave them all hugs. "Missile this is toxic rainbow, she is staying with us." "Hi! I'm missile kid!" "It's very nice to meet you." You crouched down so you were at her level and she gave you a hug. The group all awwed. You stood up. "So you boys want some coffee while your here, also you mind taking missile for a few days? I have some things I need to take care of." "No we can totally take care of her. And coffee sounds great." Dr.d went to his kitchen and started the coffee machine. You all went over and sat on the couch. You got to know missile kid better. (Time skip to when you are done). "It was great meeting you toxic!" Dr.d said. "It was great meeting you too dr.d!" You all said your goodbyes and headed to your car. "So who's gonna ride with toxic cause we now have to take missile." Said kobra."I can." Said party. "Sounds good." They got in their car and you got in the front of the motorcycle and party got behind you. "Here can you wear my backpack so your not squished behind me?" "Sure." He got your backpack and you took out your jacket and you put it on. He then put on your backpack and you started up your motorcycle. The boys started up the car and you both drove off. Party was holding on to your waist and you were blushing so much. He then put his head on your shoulder and you smiled faintly. It was about 3 when you got back. The boys parked the car and all got out. You parked your bike and you and party got off. You all walked inside. "So where is missile going to sleep?" Said jet. "She can sleep in my room." You said. "Yay slumber party!" She said. They all laughed. (Time skip brought to you by frank getting scared of a tarantula). You had gone to bed and missile was sleeping soundly in your bed. When I say soundly I mean she was snoring so loud. You got up being carful not to wake her up and you went to party's room. He was awake. You knocked on the door (this is what you were wearing btw)

 You knocked on the door (this is what you were wearing btw)

party opened the door. "Hey." "Hey." He looked down. You then remembered that you were wearing a long t-shirt and underwear. It went down to your upper thigh. "Umm missile is snoring really loudly. Is there another room that I could stay in?" "You could sleep in here. I was just finishing up my drawing." "If it would not be to much that would be great." He let you in. "So should I sleep on the floor?" "No, no you can sleep on the bed." "No it's ok party it's your bed it's fine." "No if you want to you can sleep with me." He said with a small blush on his face. "U-um o-ok." You sat on his bed then laid down. He turned off his lights then he laid down next to you. He touched your arm then you got goosebumps. "Your cold as hell toxic." "Come here." You scooted closer to him. He then put his arm around you and you cuddled next to him. "Goodnight party." You whispered. "Goodnight toxic." You both drifted off to sleep.