Chapter 18

You woke up with extreme pain in your arm. "F*******ck!" You then shot up and went to the bathroom. You took off the patches and reapplied the bacterial spray then patched it up again. It wasn't bleeding that bad it had pretty much stopped. You then went to your bag and got out some power pup and a water bottle. You then sat down on the couch and dug in the can of power pup. "This sh*t is nasty." You chugged down the water then finished the can of power pup. What am i going to do today? Hmm maybe wait for there to be a report of some dracs? Yes sounds like a plan. You got up grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom. You changed then put on some makeup. (Outfit on tøp) you then put a water bottle, a can of power pup, and your extra gun in your bag. You then put your ray gun in our holster and put in your ear buds and put on your music. "Killjoys zone 6 dracs be safe out there I'm sending killjoys now. Be careful out there." And now it is my time to step in and screw up your plan! You put on your bag and ran out the door then shut it. You went to your bike and hoped on. You then started it up and drove off. (30 minutes later) You saw the three white vans by an old diner. Oh no! They better have gotten out of there. You then proceeded to shoot at the vans and the dracs. "Take that mother f*ckers!" They shot back and you just dogged them. You then saw party and everyone else come out of the diner. Missile! You then sped up and killed most of the dracs. Do what you have to to protect her. You then got off your bike and ran over to the dracs and killed all of them. While doing that you re injured your arm. The boys look at you in shock. They still didn't know. Well except for ghoul. "Romantic glitch. Thank you for saving us but we need you to come with us." Said party. "Guys at least let us help her patch up her wound." Said ghoul. "Fine make it quick." Said party. Ghoul walked over to you and took your hand. He then whispered in your ear. "Hey i didn't tell them it was you. I can help you then I can get you out of here." "Thank you ghoul." He then took you inside. He took you to the living room and sat you down on the couch. "I'm gonna be right back." You nodded your head. This place hasn't changed a bit. "We have to take you up to dr.d after we patch you up." You heard party right behind you. "Sure thing fire truck." He then walked stood right in front of you. "Why didn't you come with us when you were at the shop?" "Cause I don't like dr.d. Let's just say he took me away from my family." "Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Something like that actually happened to me last year. My girlfriend actually ran away for some reason. I loved her so much." "I'm really sorry to hear that." Just as you said that ghoul walked in with bandages. "Here I'm gonna patch her up then we can go to see dr.d." Missile then walked in. Ghoul sat next to you and then party walked out of the room. "You don't have to be a secret in front of missile, she misses you." Missile looked st ghoul and you with a questionable look on her face. You took off your a mask so she could see the top half of your face. "Toxic!" She then ran over to you and hugged you. "I missed you!" "I missed you too." She then let go. "Can we tell party?" "No otherwise he will probably tell dr.d and can we just keep it a secret?" "Yes." Ghoul then sprayed your wound and patched it up. "Now the hard part is getting you out of here. Also I'm gonna say I'm going to follow you in the car but I can just come up there and make sure you are ok for the night." "So I can run out the door." "Can I come?" Said missile "I'm sorry Missile but party will suspect something is up. Ghoul can probably take you to visit though." "Definitely." "Ok I'll go make a run for it." You then stood up and put your mask back on. "Ok so can you chase after me?" "Yep." He then got up and you took off. You went down the hall and out the diner. You then ran out to your bike. "Come back here!" Yelled party. Sh*t. You then hoped on your bike and drove off. Ghoul was right behind you. (30 minutes later) You arrived at your house. Well your temporary house. The car was parked next to you and ghoul go out. "So this is the spot." "It's really nice." "Why thank you." You lead him inside and closed the door. "I really wish there was a way that I could see party." "Maybe there is." "How?" He sat down on the couch and so did you. "Well maybe you can be a different person like put on a wig and a different mask. Just to see him again." "Ghoul as fun as that sounds I think he will see right through it." "Maybe we should just tell him?" "What if he tells dr.d?" "He loves you I highly doubt that he will tell him." "Well do you want to bring him up here tomorrow?" "Ya know what I can. Just don't make it to obvious that it's you. I can also bring missile." "This is gonna weird." "Yea. He locked himself in his room for days after you left." "I'm gonna tell him I'm sorry, I'll tell him everything." "I'm going to get going it's getting late and the boys don't know where I am." He stood up and so did you. You both walked to the door. "Night ghoul love ya." "Night toxic love you too." He hugged you then left. You closed the door then went to the bathroom. You then took off your makeup and changed into your pjs. You then went to the couch and laid down. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow my love." You whispered to yourself. You tucked yourself in then drifted off to sleep.