Chapter 8

You woke up to the sound of party snoring which was not that bad of a sound. You turned to face him. You then looked at his peaceful face. He then opened his eyes. "Hi." He said. You smiled back. He gave you a small peck on the lips. He got up then put on his shirt. You just laid there in bed while party went to the kitchen. You then got up and went in your bag and opened it. You got out something that you and your mom got when you were five. It was a stuffed bear just a simple one. It smelled like the forest and your room. You took it in your arms then laid back on the bed and just thought about your mom and all the memories you shared together. A small tear escaped your eye you blinked it away. You then heard the door open. "I brought you coffee." You looked up and saw party. You smiled faintly and took the coffee. "So I was thinking we do something fun today just you and me." You nodded. You did want some time away and it would be fun just you and party. "So I was thinking we go up to the house today and just stay there." You nodded your head. "So do you want to leave in like two hours?" You nodded your head. He then left your room and you went to the bathroom and hoped in the shower. You felt the warm water against your skin. You then began humming the tune of hey there Delilah.About 30 minutes later you got out and dried your hair. You then put on your outfit (on tøp) then you did your makeup. He then peeked into the bathroom. "You ready?" You held up one finger. You grabbed his hand and lead him to your room. You handed him your backpack. "We might be staying there overnight so maybe pack some pjs." You nodded. You then put the remaining bottle of vodka in the bag. You also put your t shirt an extra pair of clothes, your sketch book, some candy, and your iPod in the bag. You stood up and gave party a kiss on the cheek. He smiled. You took the bag and you two headed to your motor cycle. You saw the boys in the kitchen. "Bye guys have fun, don't forget to use protection!" Said ghoul. You rolled your eyes. You still hadn't told them you two were dating. You gave them all a hug and so did party. He told them that you two might be staying overnight. You two then walked out to your motor cycle and you hoped on and party hoped in behind you. He snaked his arms around your waist and put his head on your shoulder. You then took off to the house.(time skip to when you got there). You parked the bike in the garage and you two went inside. "Well what do you want to do?" You shrugged. "Well we could just watch old movies and cuddle." You nodded. He walked over to you and grabbed your hand and lead you over to the couch."let me grab a blanket from up stairs." You sat on the couch and party came back down with a blanket. He put the blanket on you then sat next to you. You then grabbed his hand and laid on his chest. He then turned on an old show called futurama. You then laughed a lot while you were watching that made party smile. "Toxic I think it's time you learned my real name." You sat up and looked at him. "My real name is Gerard." "I like that name." You whispered. You gave him a small peck on the lips. He smiled. You then resumed your position on party's chest. You guys stayed like that for about two hours until you guys got bored. You two were now currently drawing. "What is your favorite food?" He asked. "Pizza. How bout you." "Same." You guys did question answer while you were drawing. When you were done you held up a picture of party. When he was done he held up a picture of you. You both smiled. After you were done you stood up went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. "If you want food there is some (shrimp in a bag! Jk jk) beans in a can." You nodded your head then got two cans and some spoons. You handed one to party and you both ate. "You know in the back there is a pool of you want to go swimming." You nodded your head and went upstairs to change. Luckily someone had snuck a swim suit in your bag. Must be party he must have knew. You then put it on and went downstairs. (This is what it looks like👇)

You then ran down the stairs to be greeted by party looking at you and smirking

You then ran down the stairs to be greeted by party looking at you and smirking. He winked at you. You then rolled your eyes and smiled. He took your hand and lead you outside to the pool. He then let go of your hand and jumped into the pool. He then swam up to the side and waited for you. "Common sugar." You then smiled and jumped in. You then swam up to party. "See waters great." You smiled at him then splashed him. "Hey what was that for?" "Cause you are adorable." "How is that a reason to splash me?" "Because your too adorable." He just laughed and then splashed you back. It then turned into a full on splash war. (1 hour later) you were both tired and you got out and headed to the living room. You then went to your bag and put on a oversized shirt. "Hey love, there's beer in the fridge can you get me one?" You then ran to the fridge and got two beers. You then ran over to him. "Thanks sugar." You nodded. "Hey party?" "Yea love?" You sat down next to him. "When are we gonna tell the others we are dating?" You handed him his beer and he opened it. "I don't know love, dr.d is really against me in relationships and the boys would probably treat us differently." "They are our friends though." "Well true." "And we love our friends don't we." "Yes." "Good we can tell them when we come back tomorrow." "Can we not tell dr.d though?" "We can tell him later when I get to know him more." "Whatever makes you happy." You smiled at him then gave him a small kiss on the lips. You then opened your beer and chugged half of it down. Party then put an arm around you. For the next two hours you and party told stories about your childhoods before the BL/ind. "hey sugar you want to head to bed it's getting late and we need to head to the diner tomorrow."ok." He stood up and held out his hand for you to grab it. You grabbed his hand then stood up. He then lead you to his bedroom. He then opened the door and you scanned the room. It was old and had a bunch of old band posters up. It had a large bed with black bedding and red pillows. "So this is it." "I'm gonna put on some pjs." He had already brought your bag upstairs. You opened it and pulled out some underwear and a t shirt. He turned his back to you and he took out his pj pants. He then went to the bathroom. You quickly took off your undergarments and put on the shirt and underwear. "Hey sugar you done changing?" "Yea party." He came in in his pajamas and jumped on the bed. He then patted the spot next to him. You then walked over to the bed and laid down next to him. He draped an arm around your waist. "Good night Carly, I love you." "Good night Gerard, I love you too." You smiled then drifted off to sleep. (Dream) You woke up in a dark room surrounded by dracks. "It was your fault." You looked around and saw your mother. "Mom?" "I love you." You then ran into her arms. "It was your fault Carly. You did this to me." You let go of her and looked at her face tears in your eyes. "I'm sorry!" "I'm sorry too." "But sorry doesn't bring me back."