Chapter 17

Name: romantic glitch
Group: none
Years roaming: 1
Hair color: black and red
Real name: Carly
Relationships: none
Friends: none
Home: none
Vehicle: motorcycle
You woke up the same like you did every morning after you left. In some strangers house that you asked to stay the night. You quickly realized that it was 5 am and that you needed to get out before they called dr.d you went to the bathroom and changed. (Outfit on tøp) You then put on some eyeliner and then got your duffle bag and headed out. You went to the front of the house you were staying at and you put your bag in the back case that you had made. You then grabbed your ray gun put it in your holster. Then you put your ear buds in and took out your I pod. You put on your playlist then hoped on your motorcycle. You then drove off. How long has it been since I've seen them? I think like one year. Damm I miss them. I mean like when was the last time I was social with anyone. It's been a while, wait what about that time when I talked to danger zombie! Well we got food together then I had to go so ya I'm not the most social butterfly. Maybe I should stop and check my supply and see if I'm running low on anything. You then stopped and got off your bike. Then you opened your bag. You checked through. Dammit! I have like 25% of vodka left! I also have one water bottle, one can of power pup, and one hair tie. I could go to the abandoned shop? You nodded your head then zipped up your bag then got on your bike. You started it up then headed up to the shop that you had gone to with the Fab Four a while back. (Your bike was now different. It is painted purple.) Ok I need to stop thinking about them. That will just make me more depressed! Dr.d had taken you off his records officially. Just then you heard your radio go off. "To all killjoys there is a killjoy by the name of romantic glitch she is to be avoided at all costs she is dangerous. Don't shoot her just don't come near her. She has red and black hair, wears all black, and she rides a purple motorcycle. Stay safe out there killjoys." Really?!?! Now I have no where to stay?!?! That's f*cking great as*hole! F*ck! (One hour later) You had arrived at the shop. You parked your bike outside and took your bag. You then walked inside. So basically now people know who I am and dr.d is a total f*ck face. What else is new?! You walked to the caned food isle and grabbed 7 cans of beans. You then walked to the drink isle and grabbed ten bottles of water and 2 bottles of vodka. "I think that's it." You quietly said to yourself. Just as you said that you heard some familiar voices. "I know kobra but how the hell are we supposed to know what this girl looked like?" Party? "Well he said she has red and black hair and wears all black." Shit I can't let them see me. Wait did hey see my bike? F*ck. You slowly crept behind the isles and then you just ran to the door. F*ck sh*t. You then felt two arms around your arms. You looked back and there was ghoul. "Found her!" "Ghoul let me go!" He looked at you in disbelief and then let you go and smiled. "Love you sis." "Love you too bro." You then ran out of the door. "Wait!!!" He screamed after you. "Ghoul what the hell!" Then they all ran after you. You quickly put your bag on your bike then hoped on. You then sped off. About two minutes later you heard  the sound of the car. "Pull over romantic glitch!" Party screamed from the car. "Suck it as*hole!" I don't want to be mean I just want to keep him safe! "We will have to use force!" Said party. Just keep driving. Don't stop. Why he hell isn't ghoul doing anything?!?!? They hen shot right next to you. "Pull over!" Yelled jet. Never thought jet had the guts to do that. "Now!" They then shot your right shoulder. "What the f*ck!" You screamed in pain. "Pull over!" Don't do it. You are saving him. This is for his own good. "Pull the bike over toxic!" Yelled ghoul. What the f*ck ghoul. "You then sped up so that they couldn't catch you. They were now far behind you. (1 hour later) They had stopped chasing you. You then drove your bike into a little abandoned house. You got off then took your bag. You walked in and took out your gun. "Anyone here?" You heard nothing. It wasn't a big house it had a tiny kitchen a little living room then a bathroom. You quickly took out your bandages and patched up your wound after spraying it with bacterial spray. Well guess I'm sleeping on the couch. You put down your bag and took out your pjs. You wiped off your makeup then changed into your pjs. What the hell am I supposed to do now that ghoul couldn't keep his mouth shut. I guess I could just live here. It's like zone 5. Ya that's a great idea. You then laid on the couch. I miss you party. I miss you ghoul. I miss you kobra. I miss you jet. I miss you missile. I love you all. You then lifted up a blanket and tucked yourself in. You then slowly drifted off to sleep.