Chapter 7

You woke in parties arms. You had a splitting headache. You wanted to get up so you could make yourself coffee and make the boys breakfast but you were trapped in parties arms. You reached for your glasses and put them on. Party then woke up. "Good morning sugar." You didn't respond. "Are you okay? You were crying a little while you slept last night." No you were not okay (trust me) you were having nightmares about your mom about your childhood. All those childhood memories were know ruined because of korce. "Love, are you okay?" He picked your chin up with his hand and looked at you. You still didn't say anything. You looked down. You then stud up and put on your pants. You opens the door and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast and coffee. You made your way to the kitchen and boiled some soup and then made your coffee. You then put the soup out for the boys. You went to your room and got a jacket and then went up to the roof with your notepad and pencil in hand. You turned on your iPod and continued to draw.(song on tøp) you were peaceful. About 3 hours had past and you were still finishing up (drawing on tøp) it was around 2 pm. You heard footsteps come up to you. "Hey." You still didn't say a word. He sat down next to you. "I'm sorry about what happened. We lost control there were to many of them." You leaned your head on his shoulder. You now knew it was party. The smell of coffee and cigarettes was there and his smooth voice. He then draped an arm around your shoulder. "May I see?" You nodded. He took the notebook out of your hands. He looked at you and you where at the verge of tears. He looked at the drawing. He was tearing up as well. You then took off your jacket and placed it on the ground. You then laid down on the ground. Party did the same thing. He looked over to you and you were looking straight up. (It was kinda chilly that day and the sun wasn't shining that much) he just looked at you. You both stayed like that for a while. Party then stood up and reached out his hand for you to take it. You took it and stood up. You grabbed your things and you two headed down. Once you got inside the boys were there waiting for you. They all came over to you and gave you a big hug. "Carly we know what your going through is hard, but you have to stay strong. For her." Said ghoul. You gave them a faint smile. Then you headed to your room. You took out your bag and opened it. You then took out a small photo you kept of you and your mom on your 15th birthday. It was if you and your mom making silly faces. This was the hardest year for you cause you got bullied a lot and your best friend had moved away. You mom had made you feel better, she made you happy again. You smiled at the photo. You then put it by your bed side. Since it was too early to go to bed and you weren't tired at all you went to the living room where party was. He sat up when you came into the room and patted his lap. You came in and say on his lap leaning back so that your back was against his chest. "Hi sugar." You kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. He turned on the tv. You two watched some old tv show for like 2 hours just cause. "Hey sugar you want me to bring you dinner? The boys went out to get some more food." You nodded and you got off his lap. He came back 5 minutes later with two cans of chicken noodle. He sat back on the couch. "Also we are here alone." He smirked and you just rolled your eyes. He put the cans on the table. You then resumed your position on his lap. He then snaked his arms around your waist and laid his hands in your waist your breathing hitched. He smirked. You then just continued to watch whatever was on the tv. Party then let go of you and put his hand on your upper thigh. You knew what he was doing. He just kept it there for a little while until he moved you off him and placed you next to him. He then put an arm around your shoulder and you leaned your head on his shoulder. He kissed your forehead. You smiled. You then looked up at him and he looked down at you. He smiled at you then leaned in you leaned in as well. Your lips touched and it felt so amazing. Your lips moved in perfect movement. After a little bit it started getting heated. He then moved you back on his lap and moved his hands to your waist. You stoped when you heard the door open. You quickly got off his lap and walked over to the boys. "Hey toxic! We got you something that we all have got before but they were in short supply. So enjoy a little at a time." Said ghoul. You looked over to what he was holding and it was a bottle of vodka. You starred at it in disbelief. He handed it to you and you hugged him. "Your welcome!" You whispered very quietly in his ear. "Thank you ghoul." You looked at the other guys and gave them all a hug. You then ran to the kitchen and put some cups out and filled them all 25% of the way. You then got some of the apple juice from the fridge and poured it the rest it was your favorite. You then brought it out to the boys. "Oooo what did you make?" You gave them a just taste it look. They all took one and party tried it first. "Wow that is not strong at all." He said. You poured it up a little bit more. You then put a little more in yours. The rest of the boys enjoyed theirs and then wanted more. You then downed yours in less than 20 seconds. You had to admit that was good. It was a good little treat. The boys thanked you then walked into their rooms since it was late. Well except you and party. You were fixing another one for yourself and party was watching you. You finished making it and cleaned everything up. You then drank it in a small amount of time. You were feeling really tipsy. " toxic do you want to head to bed?" You nodded. You then stumbled over to your room. Party ran over to help you. He then picked you up and carried you bridal style the rest of the way. Once you got to your room you immediately took off your pants and laid on the bed. Party then took off his shirt then laid next to you. He then got back up turned off the lights and then pulled the covers over you both. You turned so you were facing him. He gave you a small kiss on the lips. "I know this may sound super crazy and cheesy" "but Carly, I think I-" you interrupted him. "I love you." He smiled. You gave him a long kiss and he kissed back. It lasted a long time until he cuddled up against you and whispered "I love you Carly." And you two fell asleep in each others arms.