Chapter 12

You woke up and opened your eyes and saw that party was staring at you. "Good morning sugar." "Missile is in the other room she wants to see you." He sat up then got out of bed. He then threw on a shirt. "Do you want help?" You nodded and he lifted you up. He then helped you put on your pants and he sat you in your wheelchair. He then knelt down so that he was eye to eye with you. "Can I please see you smile. I love you too much to see you like this." You did nothing. "When are we gonna tell everyone we are dating?" You shrugged. You wanted to kiss him so badly. Fuck it. You then leaned closer to him and he did the same. You then kissed for the first time in one month. He put his hands around your waist and you put your hands around his neck. You tangled your hands in his hair. You then heard footsteps and quickly pulled away. Party stood up with a big blush on his face. Then ghoul walked in. Ghoul you fucking cock block. "Hey guys we need to go somewhere today we need to be ready." What the hell does that mean we need to be ready? What was he not telling me? "Toxic get dressed we need to go up to the other house. A bunch of dracs are coming. They somehow found out our location." You nodded and ghoul exited the room. Party shut the door. "You think you can fight?" You nodded. You took off your shirt and put on 👇 party of course helped you

He then grabbed your backpack and put some of your cloths on it he put food, water, eyeliner, masks, and your photos

He then grabbed your backpack and put some of your cloths on it he put food, water, eyeliner, masks, and your photos. Last he got your iPod. He then wheeled you out to the front where everyone was. "Ok so party can you drive toxic to the house on the bike?" Asked kobra. All the boys went in the car and missile followed. Party put your chair on the car trunk and you where holding on to his arm for support. You then walked over to the bike. He grabbed your hand and lead you on the back and he sat on the front. You wrapped your arms around his waist and put your head on his shoulder. The boys drove off and you went after them. (Time skip to when you got to the other house. The boys parked the car in the garage and party did the same. You wanted to leave no evidence that you where there. Party got off and he lifted you up and brought you inside the house. He set you down on the couch. The boys went and sat on the couches. Missile went and sat on the carpet. Party then sat on the chair. You wanted to sit with him. You couldn't move very well. You then lent on ghouls shoulder cause you were very weak and couldn't sit up straight very well. He didn't mind. "So what are we gonna do till tomorrow?" Asked jet. "I don't know." Said ghoul. "We could just watch movies." Said missile. "Sounds like a plan." Said party. You guys watched a bunch of kids movies cause missile was to scared to watch any scary movies. Every five minutes you saw party in the corner of your eye looking really jealous and glaring at ghoul. You ignored it. Once it was twelve on the afternoon (or nine in the afternoon. Sorry I'll shut up) party went to the kitchen and got everyone lunch. "Toxic you think you can eat on your own?" Asked party. You nodded as he handed you the can of beans. You grabbed the can and the spoon. You then ate the beans along with everyone else. You weren't in the best condition but you were making progress. You then tried to get up. "Do you need help?" Asked kobra. You shook your head. You tried then failed. Fuck. Why the hell cant I do this I know I can but fucking hell its hard! "You sure?" Asked ghoul. He then stood up and held a hand out for you. You took it and he pulled you up. "Did you want to go to the kitchen?" You nodded. "Can one of you guys get her the chair?" (Flashback) "common there not coming back for you stop resisting!" Said korce. You where in the chair for the second time that day cause apparently he wanted to fuck with you. AGAIN. You were kicking and screaming until he punched you in your gut. "Fuck you asshole." "Don't speak to me like that." He slapped you. He then knelt in front of you and put duct tape on your mouth. You were strapped down so you couldn't do anything. "Now are we going to cooperate?" You stuck up your middle finger. He then punched you again. "Ok lets have some fun." He took out a button and pressed it. You then felt a shock on your whole body. "Yay! That was fun." He then pressed it a couple more times then left you there alone. You wanted to die. (Flashback over) "TOXIC!" You heard someone yelling. You went back into reality. Party was right in front of you and the boys were behind him with concerned looks on there faces. You started crying. He then knew what was going on. He hugged you. "Shh your here now they won't hurt you." He said in your ear. You realized that you were sitting in your chair. "What happened?" Asked jet. "I think ghoul triggered one of her memories." Party said. "I think it's something to do with the chair." Ghoul said. "Let's just let her relax." Said kobra. You looked at missile and patted your chair. She stood up and sat on it next to you. You put an arm around her and she held your hand. You loved her so much. She looked up at you and smiled and you gave a faint smile back. The boys then resumed there positions on the couch. You all watched an old movie and then another then another. It was now eight at night. Missile went to one of the bedrooms and went to sleep. Then it was just you and the boys. You watched some scary movies then the boys went to the bedrooms. Party then carried you up to his room. He laid you down on his bed. "You think you can change on your own?" You nodded. You sat up then tried to take off your shirt. You lifted it up over your head then party gave you one of his old shirts. You then took off your pants and laid back down. He then got in his pajamas and turned off the lights. He walked back over to the bed and laid down next to you. He cuddled up against you and put his arm around your waist. "I love you." He said. I love you too. You both drifted off to sleep.