Chapter 22

What happened yesterday? Oh my god did I do what I think I did? I did didn't I. I'm glad it was with party. Why wouldn't it be though. Ok time to wake up! Come on! You slowly opened your eyes. You looked around then under the covers and saw that you had no clothes on. What the f*ck, where did that moron throw my cloths. You looked next to you and saw party fast asleep. Aww he is so cute when he sleeps! *snore* and loud as hell. He slowly fluttered his eyes open. "Good morning sugar." You pulled the covers up. "Morning party." "How did you sleep?" "Good how bout you?" "I slept good." You just collapsed on the bed. "I need coffee." "Do you want me to go get it?" "Yes please, could you also get my cloths while your at it?" "Sure thing." He got up and walked to the kitchen. He is acting weird. Is it something I did? I hope not. He soon came in with your clothes and actual pants on. (He was wearing boxers). He tossed you a long shirt and some underwear. You slipped on the shirt and put on your underwear. "Party is everything ok?" "Yea, I just can't believe I was your first." "Is that a bad thing?" "No it's just that you are so beautiful and you let me-" "Party, I love you that's why. You are perfect in my eyes." "I love you too." He went and sat down on the bed and handed you coffee and a granola bar. He then drank his coffee and ate some food. You then did the same. "So I don't think dr.d is gonna be at the diner today." "So I can see missile?" "Yes." You practically jumped out of bed and squealed. "So you want to go?" "OF COURSE!" "Ok then you should probably put on some pants." You looked down and nodded your head. You quickly picked out and outfit and went to the bathroom and put it on along with your makeup. (Outfit on tøp) "I missed dark clothing." You said while putting on your mask. "Hey sugar you ready?" You ran out to see party ready. "Yep." You then walked over to him and wrapped your arms around him. "So are you happy about seeing everyone?" "Ya! I missed them so much!" You then let go and you took his hand. You grabbed your bag and you both went out the door. You then ran over to your bike and put your bag on the back. "Come on party! I want to see missile!" He then ran after you and hoped on the back. You then hoped on after and started up the bike. He resumed his usual position and you sped off. (Time skip) You parked right in front of the diner and party hoped off and held out his hand. You took it and hoped off then grabbed your hand. He then lead you inside. He opened the door. "HELLO!" Missile then came running in. "TOXIC!" She then ran over to you and tackled you. "Wow your strong." The boys then came running in. "TOXIC!" They all yelled. "YES! We all know that I'm here! Pretty sure all of zone six knows that I'm here too." Missile got off you and party helped you up. "Thank you, so what did you have planned for today party?" "Well we could watch movies together and go star gazing?" Said party. "We could just have a picnic on the roof?" Said ray. "That sounds fun!" You said. "Well I can set up the picnic and You can meet me up there." Said ghoul. He quickly grabbed the food and a blanket and you all soon followed. He laid out the blanket and set everything up. "Now we have five cans of beans and a can of power pup. Who's gonna take the sh*t?" Said ghoul. "I'll take it." You grabbed the can of power pup. "Ghoul why is there wine in the bag?" Asked ray. "I might have gotten some from the store." "Well since you have it, a little won't hurt." Said kobra. Ghoul gave everyone a glass and gave missile a juice box. "This is nice, it's so peaceful." You said. "It is." Party responded. You all finished up with your cans of food and headed back inside. You all went to the living room and party sat on the floor with you and missile, and kobra and ghoul sat on the couch, and jet sat on the chair. You leaned your head on parties shoulder. "So what movie do you guys want to watch?" Asked jet. "We could watch nightmare before Christmas?" Said missile. "Sounds like a plan." Said ghoul. Jet turned on the movie and you guys watched. It was mostly you all commenting on everything in the movie. You soon watched another one and you again mostly commented on the movie. You then heard a door slam. "Sh*t it's dr.d!" Said ghoul. "Hide!" Said kobra. You ran under the couch. "Just stay there till I come get you." Said party. "Hey boys! Who's motorcycle is that?" Asked dr.d. "Oh it's no ones! We found it in some two." Said party. Real smooth party. I'm f*cked. "Well boys I have some news on romantic glitch. Someone saw her and reported straight to me. They said that she looks scary and that she also goes to the store, so keep a lookout there." Said dr.d. "Will do." Said kobra. "Ok well imma get some shut eye, what time is it like 6?" Said dr.d. "Ok well goodnight dr.d." Said party. Dr.d then rolled onto his room and party ran over to you. "Sugar it's safe to come out now." You then got out and ran to the door. "Bye guys." You whispered. They waved back and missile gave you a hug. "Your coming back right?" She asked. "Of course I am, just not tomorrow, I love you so much I'll see you soon." "I love you too toxic." You then went out the door and party followed. "So do you need me to come with you?" He asked. "Is this your way (heh way) of asking, can I come home with you?" "Yea." "Did you ask the boys?" "They said it's all cool." "Okay lets go." "Yay!" You hoped on your bike and party followed resuming the same position. You then sped off. (Time skip to when you got to the house) Party hoped off and you followed. You then opened the door and the two of you went in. "Party can we just go to bed I'm so tired." "Of course sugar." You then went to the bathroom and wiped off your makeup and put on your pjs. When you got out party was in some of your baggy sweats. "I see you've found my old sweats." "Yea and they are super comfy." You just laughed. You then walked over to him. "So I'm tired." "Yes that is a good observation." "Wow sassy." He smiled. He gave you a small peck on the lips and you dragged him to the bed. You both laid down and he cuddled up against you. "Night Gerard I love you." "Night Carly I love you too." You then drifted off to sleep. (Hey! It's me! With your weekly pancake report. Jk sorry. So I wanted to do another mcr imagine. I wanted to do like a high school scenario. Who should I do it on? Thank you. Stay safe out there killjoys)

 Stay safe out there killjoys)