Chapter 19

You woke up fairly early. "What time is it?" You looked at your iPod. "10:30. They should be here at like 12." You then got up and grabbed a can of power pup then ate it. You then got your water bottle and drank all of it. Then you turned on some music then went to the bathroom to change. (Outfit on tøp) You changed then put on your makeup. He is gonna be mad at me for leaving him. Why would he want to be with me after all this time? Just then you heard a knock on the door. "Romantic glitch! Open up!" It was ghoul. You then put on your masks and went to the door. You opened it and there was ghoul, party, and missile. "Hey." Said ghoul. "Hey, come in I need to speak with you." You said. Party then took missiles hand and lead her inside and ghoul followed. "Please have a seat. I'm sorry about the mess." They sat down on the couch and you moved a chair across. "You told me yesterday what dr.d did to you but why would he want to see you?" Asked party. "Party I am not who I seem I'll just say that." You said. "The matter at hand is that dr.d does not like me and I do not like him." You said. "Can I tell you something and you not tell anyone." You said. "Depends what." Said party. "Well." You removed your bottom mask. "Donnie what we can see your mouth?" Said party. "Not done." You then slowly removed your other mask. Party looked at you wide eyed. "Hey." You said. "Is it really you?" Said party. "Yes party." He teared up. You motioned for him to come over to you. He stood up and walked over to you. He grazed his hand over your jawline. "It's really you." You stood up and engulfed him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around you. "I missed you so much. Never leave me again." "I wasn't planning on it." He then let go of you. He lifted up your chin with his fingers and looked into your eyes. "I love you." "I love you more." He then leaned in and so did you. He then crashed his lips into yours. I have been waiting for this for so long. You kissed back. Your lips moved in perfect sink. "Ahem." You heard ghoul say. He pulled back and smiled at you. "I missed that." You smiled back. "There is a child here just putting that out there." Said ghoul. You and party looked at him. "Thank you for ruining the moment ghoul." You said. Party sat down on your chair and you sat in his spot. "What happened." He asked. "Long story." You told him everything that happened and he sat there with a concerned look on his face. "Why would he do that?" "Because he wants you to focus on taking down the BL/ind." "I can't do it without you." "Hi I'm still here." Said ghoul. "you are also a big help ghoul." Said party. "Can you stay here tonight party?" "Of course my love." You smiled at him. "Okay Were gonna go just so you two can be alone." Said ghoul. "Good to see you too ghoul." "Bye guys." Missile and ghoul left out the door. "I missed you. I can't live without you. The boys tried setting me up with someone but none of them were as good as you." "I will never leave again. Trust me." You took his hand and lead him to the couch. You both sat down. "What am I gonna tell jet and kobra?" "I don't know just let's keep this a secret." "Can I still call you toxic?" "Whatever you want love." He kissed the top of your head. "I like toxic." You giggled. "How has everyone been?" "Well the guys missed you for the first month then they kinda got better over time, not ghoul though. He looked for you. I looked for you as well but we could never find you." "That's because I kept a really low profile. I stayed at other killjoys houses and just stayed in the shadows." "I think I saw you one time before the store. It was three months after I left. I was going to take down some dracs and you guys were there. I quickly shot as many as I could then left before you could ask who I was." "I think I saw you." You smiled. "I'm just happy to have you back, I was getting really lonely. I'm not the most social killjoy. I like to stay in the shadows and not cause too much disturbance." "Your not a disturbance. To me at least." You just laughed and so did party. "What do you want to do sugar?" "Anything as long as it's with you." "So cheesy." "Oh shut up you love it." "Never said I didn't." He kissed you. You slowly kissed back and it heated up Farley (local. Sorry I'll leave) quick. I am ready. I want to do this. I love him and I missed him. You walked over to the couch and sat down. You then sat facing him on his lap and he kissed your jawline. "Do you want to do this, cause we don't have to." "I don't know. I want to wait until later but I don't want to have to make you wait." "I will wait as long as you. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do." "I love you Gerard." "I love you too Carly." You then laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep.