Chapter 21

You shot up. Missile is coming today! You quickly went to the bathroom then splashed your face with water and put on your makeup. You then went to the kitchen and ate a granola bar. *knock**knock* you went over to he door and looked out the peep hole. F*ck! Why did he bring everyone?!?! Seeing all the boys and missile you quickly put on your outfit and put on your wig. F*ck where is my mask?! You dashed to the bathroom and put on your other mask so the boys would not recognize you. (Outfit on tøp) *knock* "anonymous!" You ran to the door. You then opened the door to be greeted by party and kobra. "I'm sorry I couldn't come alone they forced me to take them where I was going." You just glared at party. "We are sorry if we came at a bad time but we needed to know where party was going." Said kobra. "Did she answer?" Said jet who came running up to the door. "Hello anonymous." Said jet. Then ghoul came up to the door. "So can we come in?" Asked party. You glared at him yet again then nodded your head. "So party wants to stay here, again tonight." Said ghoul. "Are you two dating?" Asked kobra. You shook your head no. "Just really close." Said party. "Can I talk to anonymous alone?" Said party. You nodded then took him to the kitchen. "Why did you let them come here?!" "Because they forced me! He is my brother! Most stubborn person on the god damm planet." "I want to tell them." "What no! They will go ape sh*t!" "Party he is your brother." "I know but I don't want to loose you again." "Your not going to loose me." "I'm still here aren't I?" "But what if they tell dr.d!" "I will find a way out. They won't tell him." "I love you too much." He grabbed your waist and wrapped his arms around. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face in his chest. "I love you too much Carly." "Gerard your not gonna lose me, we have been through too much. I love you to the moon and back." "I love you so much." You let go of his waist and took his hand. You lead him back to the boys and missile. "We have something to tell you all." You took off your glasses. They still didn't know it was you. You then took off your mask. Kobra and jet stared at you. "T-toxic?" You nodded. They both came over to you and gave you a big hug. "We thought you were dead." "I missed you guys." They let go. "Wait did you guys know about this?" Party and ghoul nodded their heads. "Let me tell you everything that happened, you can't tell anyone though." You sat down and so did they. You then told them everything that happened. "Why the hell would dr.d do that?" Asked jet. "He didn't want you guys to get too attached to me." You lied, you wanted to keep your relationship a secret. "Well it's good to finally have you back sis." Said kobra. "When can you come to the diner?" Asked missile. "I'm not sure, I can go whenever dr.d is not there." They had told you that dr.d had been staying there for a while because he had to stay with missile to keep her safe when the boys went out. "Well I can still come up here!" "Sure missile." "Guys I think I'm gonna stay up here tonight." Said party. "Well ok, you kids use protection!" Said ghoul. "Ewwww!" You said. The boys and missile stood up and walked to the door. You gave them all hugs. "Bye guys!" They waved to you as they left and drove off. You closed the door then you felt two arms being wrapped around your waist. "Hey sugar." "Hey party." "What do you want to do now?" "We could cuddle?" "Okay!" You both went to the couch and pulled out the bed. (It's one of those couches that turns into a bed.) he then jumped on the bed and you followed. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and cuddled up against you. "Party?" "Hmm." "What's gonna happen after the BL/ind?" "What do you mean?" "Like if we somehow make things go back to the way it was before?" "I don't know, I guess I'll stay with you and the boys." "I hope it ends soon." "Me too sugar." He then let go of you and sat up. You sat up as well then lent on his shoulder. "Do you ever feel like we could do something about this?" "Always." "I want to do something about it." "It's too dangerous toxic, you already got captured before, I'm not gonna let you do that again." "I'll tell you and the crew when I do." "Okay we can do it as a team." He placed his hand on your upper thigh and traced circles. You looked over at him and he looked at you. You stared into his hazel eyes. I could get lost in his eyes forever. He smashed his lips into yours and your lips moved in sync. Things soon got more heated as he placed you on his lap and you tangled your hands in his hair. He moved his hands up and down your waist. You pulled away. "Is something wrong?" "Gerard, I think I'm ready." "Your sure? We don't have to I don't want to pressure you into anything." "No I want to do this, I love you." "I love you too." (Hi! It's the author. So I can't write smut😂my cheeks get all red and I get super weird about it. SORRY! Love you all)

 SORRY! Love you all)