She met us.

-Zaks P.O.V-

The girl I met seemed nice. I guided her to our van and got in. "So, first up, what's your name?" I asked her. "Oh, my name is (y/n)." She somehow already knew who I am. Seems like she's a fan of the show. "Nice to meet you." Aaron suddenly interrupts. "Hey (y/n), nice to meet you, I'm Aaron, the guy next to me is Billy, also our driver, the guys at the back are Zak and Jay. Can you give Billy the directions to the hostel real quick?" She seemed like she wanted to stop Aaron mid-talking, but didn't. "Yeah, I was about to do so." She gave the directions and we started moving. It was finally my time to talk again. Suddenly she whispers something to me, "I actually know who all you guys are, since I watch your show all the time." and chuckles. "Oh, well, how do you feel about meeting us anyways?" I ask her, a bit excited to hear her answer. "Let's just say, I'm a little surprised to see a world famous and overall loved ghost adventurer in a basically unknown location where I live, but I'm also happy that I met you all in person like this." She said with not much of emotional change present. "How long have you been a fan of us?" I ask her. Honestly, I have bunch more questions, but seems like we're arriving at the hostel soon. "Hmm, I haven't really counted how many years, but I'd say about 4 or 5 at least, if not more." She still seems oddly calm. "To be honest Zak, I'm actually happier and more excited than I might seem. Just glad to see you I suppose." A big smile appears on her face and that makes me smile too.