After a while

We ended up spending about 3 hours in the water! I was the first to get out and get some clothes on, after that I checked the time. It was now 8 PM. Seemed like a good time to ask Zak if he wants a snack or something again. "Hey Zak, want a snack?" I asked him while walking towards the water. "The only snack I want is you, love!" He tells me and smiles, seducing me completely. 

-Zaks POV-

I see her blush after my truthful remark. I love when she does that. I decide to get out of the water too. "Also, have you seen Gracie? I think we should find her." I ask from (y/n). I hear her calling for the dog and before I know, she's running towards my love. "Well, I suppose that answers your question there." She looks at me while petting Grace and smiling. "Yeah, it does. She seems tired though. Been running around a lot today." I make my way to the towels and dry myself a bit. Just as I was done, Grace runs towards me and splats water from her fur all over me. "Hey! Thanks a lot!" (y/n) laughs and pets the soggy dog. (y/n) and Gracie make me so happy. I mean, of course they do! They're family after all, aren't they? "Hello, anyone home? Zak?" I see (y/n) waving her hand in front of my face and giggling at the same time. "Sorry, spaced out there for a bit." I told her and motioned for her to come closer to me, which she did do. I wrap my arms around her tightly and hug her, with the thought of never letting her go. She means so much to me and losing her in any way would be very painful to both of us. "I love you so much, (y/n). I promise you'll always be safe with me, no matter what." I tell her, but that's because I mean it from the bottom of my heart and nothing can or will change that.After a while of hugging I decide to ask if (y/n) would like to spend the night at the beach instead. She agreed to my suggestion, but it meant we had to grab a few things from home. Then again she seemed somewhat tired, so we went home, took a shower and went to bed. Tomorrow we're going camping for a few days. Spending some time outside is always useful.