Darkness woken within.

"You have him! ALL TO YOURSELF!" A dark insane voice can be heard. "HHAHAHAHAHAH! FINALLY! HE'S OURS, AFTER ALL THE TIME PUT INTO DREAMING, HE'S FINALLY OURS! NOBODY ELSE CAN HAVE HIM! If anyone messes with him, we'll make sure to MESS THEM up GOOD! Another distorted and creepy voice is heard. "-never alone-" "-always here-" "-look at me-" "-listen to me-" 

I wake up in cold sweat and brush it off fast so Zak won't notice. "What's wrong?" He asks. Damn it.. he noticed.. I tell myself, slightly worried he might ask more. ACT COOL. The shadowy voice tells me. It's a real thing?.. I am now freaking out a little. "Nothing, just had a strange dream, about Alex." He wraps a hand around my waist. "Who's.. Alex?" He asks. I sense he doesn't like her name. "Alex Zukenberg. She's my 'company' at times. She's also needed to form.. Alexia, short for Alexandrite. Also, Alexandrite is a fusion in "StevenUniverse", and the name comes from a crystal of some type." I tell him, feeling slightly down. Damn you! I told you NOT to tell ANYONE about me!  "The same dark voice keeps yelling at me in my head, the one from my dream. It's not stopping now.." I add, feeling exhausted and turn my back to Zak. "DOn't worry, I'm here to support you, through good and bad." He tells me. I turn back to him with a questioning look and  a tone to match. "Did you just say wedding vows?" He laughs a little, like he's trying to tease me. "Maybe. Maybe not. Hey look, it's already 9.25. Let's get this show, on the road." He helps me up, and we leave the room to tell the others to tag along and go for breakfast.