Pleasing surprise.

This is me. (Y/n) (L/n). I'm (y/o) and I live in the Northern parts of Europe.  

It was around noon when I paused an episode of Ghost Adventures and decided to take my dog out for a walk. Since I live up North I put on a jacket and grab my dogs leash. After walking the dog I take a short walk to the nearest playground. I was swinging and thinking out loud, when a black, bigger kind of van pulls over and someone exits the vehicle. "Am I going to be kidnapped?" I thought to myself. A guy with black clothes, a hat and glasses walks up to me. He kindly smiles. "Hey, are you from around here?" I instantly recognize the voice of the person.

Zak.. Bagans? What's he doing here? I wonder. "Y-yeah, I'm a local alright." I quickly reply, a little startled and confused. "That's good. Are there any hotels or something where me and the guys can stay at?" He asks. "There's a hostel, about a 30 minute drive from here. I suppose you need directions to get to it?" I ask, with calmness and a bit of boredom evident in my tone. "Well, yeah, that's the idea." Zak replies. "Are you willing to come with us to direct us?" He asks, with a bit of hope laced in his tone. He seemed interested in the area he was at, since it seemed like his first time being around here. I flash a weak, yet happy smile and reply with a happier tone. "I got nothing else to do anyways. Plus, I trust you to not kidnap me Zak." I laugh at the end of my sentence. He also laughs. "Then let's get a move on, it's going to get dark shortly." It made sense, since it was in the middle of December, prior to Christmas.