Good waters

I took off my clothes, exposing the swimsuit I was wearing. I took a breath of the fresh beach air and let it out again. "I can't believe how warm it is. Hope is stays that way until autumn." I told Zak. After a few seconds I got a response from him. "Y- yeah, hope so." He stuttered. I looked at him and wondered why he seemed so unsure of his answer. 

-Zaks POV-

I heard (y/n) talk, so I turned to look at her. What I saw, was her amazing body. I was caught off guard by her. Since I had shades on, she couldn't see where I was looking. I just looked at her, up and down. 'She's so beautiful.' I thought. I got back to my senses. "Y- yeah, hope so." was what I said about her statement as such.

-(y/n)s POV- 

"Zak, you okay?" I ask him, chuckling a bit. He zones out, but manages to answer. "You're looking amazing. I just got carried away by your beauty." I looked at him in surprise, but also in a bit of disbelief. "Is that so Mr. Handsome? I always kept my eyes on you during the episodes." He chuckles and nods with an understanding smile. I walk to him and grab his hand. "Now, less standing around and more splashing around!" I say playfully. He chuckles again and lets me drag him into the warm clear water. I let go of his hand and run into the water until I'm at a good depth and jump in. The water is refreshing, helps wash away problems and bad thoughts or energy. After just floating a bit I come back to my senses. "Feels good to swim, doesn't it?" I ask Zak while inhaling some salty air and quickly exhaling it. "Sure does. Haven't gone swimming in a while. Glad you're here with me." He says and comes closer. "I'm glad to be here too, with someone I've dreamed of being with." I sigh at the thought that my seemingly impossible wish has come true. It's a sigh of happiness, short and relieving. 

.