Chapter 4

"I'm sorry, but I can't." To be honest, I couldn't believe what I heard. I didn't expect him to say no.

A wave of disappointment rushed through me as I heard those four words. He could see how sad I was, Yuri couldn't even look at me in the eyes. There was something I needed to do to make the situation happy again .

"Well, then I'll just have to make you fall in love for real!" Squeezing my hand, I could feel how that surprised him.

"Wait, I said no though." Yuri mumbled as he pulled his hand away from mine. There was nothing else to say so I just watched as he sipped him tea slowly.

Afterwards, we went home together. I couldn't say you didn't feel tension in the air because it was definitely there. We separated, going into our own rooms without saying another word.

Sitting on my futon, I clutched my pillow tightly as I let my chin rest on the soft fabric of it. The cold plush felt so against me as it started to take in my body heat.

Publicity, that's why all of this started off in the first place. If I didn't run my mouth our relationship wouldn't be tested right now. But it was too late to go back, it was everywhere and everyone was talking about. Since I said it was true, if we come out and say it wasn't...it just wouldn't be best.

"I need a nap." I mumbled as I laid down of the soft tatami flooring. For some reason the ceiling so much more fascinating than usual.

My eyes popped open, myself unsure about my surroundings. I was still laying on my back facing the ceiling with my pillow still in my arms. Everything was the same besides the hair in face.

Looking outside from the window told me that it was night time. The more I kept my eyes open, the more I wanted to close them.

Letting go of my pillow I stood up and unconsciously started walking over to Yuri's room. Before I did, however, I grabbed my phone to look at Instagram while I walked there.

Thankfully his bedroom door wasn't locked so I could walk in quietly. He was sleeping on his bed, snuggled deep into the blankets.

I walked over to the bed and slightly chuckled as I saw that he fell asleep with his glasses on. Without waking him, I pulled his glasses off and placed them on his slightly cluttered desk.

I sat on the side of the bed, playing with the case of my phone. The sinking that I caused from sitting on the mattress caused Yuri to shuffle a bit but it didn't wake him up.

Then, the idea hit me. Since we couldn't back out, we had to keep playing. Well, Yuri told me no, but he's asleep, so maybe he wouldn't mind just one post.

I unlocked my phone, turning on my camera with the flash on. Tapping on the screen the flash went off indicating that the camera took the photo. Thankfully the flashing light didn't wake him up at all. The screen then showed a picture of him sleeping peacefully.

It actually made him seem...cute.

Fixing up the photo didn't take long since it was a dark picture to begin with. Without even rethinking, I posted the photo on Instagram with only a heart emoji and couple of hashtags to give off that romantic vibe.

Not even wanting to see the comments after posting, I just put my phone on the floor. My room seemed so far for some reason so I decided to just sleep with Yuri. I grabbed some of the blanket that wasn't wrapped around him and tried to sneak my way inside.

My arm was my pillow since I didn't bring my own. It was surprising, his face was closer than I thought and so was the rest of him. I moved closer to him, feeling his warmth as I moved his hair out of his face.

"Sorry Yuri, forgive me?" I moved my hand away from his face and to around his waist. Without realizing it, my eyes started to become droopy once more.

"Say Yuri, I really do think you're adorable. Do you think we could date for real? That would be fun." Of course, I didn't get a response since he was sleeping. Though I didn't get a response, it was still fun to have a one sided discussion.

"Goodnight, Yuri."