Chapter 13

After Victor and I'd small chat I decided to go to my room. Okay, well it was more like running away in embarrassment.

I dug my head deep in my pillow, trying to find A reason to fall asleep and forget but there wasn't one. I tried moving around to get more comfortable. The more I moved, the more irritated I felt.

"Yes, my cutlet bowl?" Those eyes of him felt like they could pierce right through me. It almost felt like he could read my mind, like I couldn't keep anything from him.

Playing with my hands out of the habit, I nervously tried to ask that question. "Well I wanted to know if that question u asked about us dating was maybe on the table? N-not that I want to date you or anything! I just wanted to know where you stand." Wow Yuri, just get to the point, would you.

Pulling my midnight black hair, I tugged in different directions, trying to make myself forget. "I can't believe I said that! Stupid Phichit and his influence on me!"

Calming myself down, I decided to stop being silly and just focus on skating. Eros, I need to keep my eye on the prize. No more playing around and just try to be serious for a change.

"I just need to forget about relationships and just work..." I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath in and out. Finally I succeeded and actually fell asleep into a blissful dream.

-

Birds chirping, dog barking, I woke up to these pretty much peaceful sounds. Today was the day is topped freaking about stuff and just try to focus on work.

Running the sleep out of my eyes, I said goodbye to Mr. Sandman for the time being. Though I would like to sleep in just as much as the next guy, today was important.

Grabbing my work out clothes, I rushed them on and went downstairs for breakfast. Leftover rice with scrambled egg, I'm not weird like Victor. I don't like egg yolk all over my rice. Just tastes gross.

I pretty much inhaled my breakfast, trying to get going. Putting my dishes into the sink, I rushed to the front door. Putting on my shoes, I laced the white laced together into a knot.

"Okay Yuri, let's get serious."