Chapter 12

I played with one of the thin flower petals of my flowers. So beautiful, the colors of romantic red and blissful blue. It was really nice getting a present like this, though not really knowing the exact reason to get something this nice.  But I had the feeling like I already knew, in the back o my mind scratching to get that understanding out.

Vibrating, my phone's notification woke me from my daydream. I grabbed the rectangle from my pocket to see Phichit was calling me.

"Hello?" I whispered, looking over at Victor to see that he was daydreaming.

"Hey Yuri! What's been going on? I know a lot of stuff on Instagram has been blowing up with you and Victor." Rolling my eyes, knowing that he would want to know all the drama with that.

I looked back at the flowers that Victor just recently gave me. Yeah, a lot of things happened. "Oh yeah, he's been suggesting things. I don't know what to say to him either."

"Wow, that's really bold of him . But, to be honest, people coming out is a lot more common lately. I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to do that."
I scrunched up my nose, my nose flaring to get out the nerves.

To be honest, I never talk about this stuff so this is pretty much a new frontier. "Really? I don't think so..." Biting on my thumb, I tried to make sense of all this.

"Well, the only way you know is to ask him striaght up. Just casually ask if he's gay, just be normal with it or whatever." Yeah, easy for him to say. He's not the one who's akward about everything.

"I don't think so." Laughing I decided to say goodbye to my friend, saying that I needed to go. It was the truth, but at the same time I just wanted to run away.

A/N:

Sorry it's been a while since the last time I posted anything. I had a weekend vacation with friends and it was really fun. I will try to post faster since I have nothing major scheduled for a while.

I did change the book cover, so try to keep that in mind just in case you're looking to read this book later in the future.