Chapter 18

Playing on my phone, I looked over the recent photos Yuri and I posted recently. It felt nice to go out for a date once and a while. Maybe after competing is over we can go somewhere on vacation and have some alone time. That being days and other things if i was lucky, I'd you know what I mean.

Leaning on my shoulder, Yuri munched on a crouton from his salad as he watched me play on my phone. The only sounds in the room were of my typing and the crunching of Yuri's food. It was peaceful to say the least.

"Victor?" Asked Yuri in between bites. I looked over my left shoulder, to look over at him and that beautiful face of his.

"Hmm?" I hummed, stealing a tomato from his bowl and popped it into my mouth. The taste from the red fruit filled my mouth as I ate it.

"I like you a lot." Surprised, I accidently chocked on the tomato I was enjoying for a second. He usually was so closed in about things so there was curiosity in the air.

"Where did this come from? Did you finally think getting together was a good idea after? I'm so happy!" Closing my phone, where I was looking at comments from the latest photos of our late date.

Moving Yuri's salad on the coffee table, I pulled him into a bear hug. "I was just being nice and all... I'm still trying to get used to this 'Internet husbands' thing." Putting his hands on my chest, his warmth felt comforting as it radiated off of him.

"But have you ever been curious? You once almost pulled me into a kiss, as if you've seduced someone before and I know that isn't the case" Holding his chin, I watched his face as it scrunched up in confusion.

"Wait, what?" Grabbing a fistful of my shirt, he tried to remember what I was talking about. Pulling a soft smile on my face it was cute to watch.

"You don't remember what you said to me? Lemme see..." Getting my face closer, I touched my nose against his. Giving him small an Eskimo kiss, I was a little surprised to see that he didn't try to move away but also happy.

"I-I was just caught up in the moment!" He protested, softly hitting my chest. "I don't remember what I even said..."

"It went something like, 'I just want to have fun'." Blushing like mad, I could tell that he remembered. His cheeks were bright red, all the way to where his ears were the color as well.

"Victor." He whispered as he tried to get other words out. Tilting my face, I pecked his lips for a moment. Loving that feeling of his lips on mine made me give him another kiss where he kissed back.

"Yuri, I want to ask this again. Will you go out with me? Not just as an online status or to please others. Will you be with me?"