A Servant and His Master - KamuKoma/KamuServant

(Not my pic at the top btw-)
For cherrilola~!
I'm so sorry it took so long! I've had a lot going on-
It's post-DR3, but Hinata didn't come back - it's fully Kamukura. He and Ko both remember Ko's "Servant" time period, so they use it to their benefit with kinks while living together. Plus, Kamukura learned some emotions.
Smut~

It was slightly more of a boring day at the Future Foundation, and to be quite frank, the raven-haired male was looking forward to making it back to his city apartment. He could possibly admit that it was because of his significant other, who was living with him, but he wouldn't come clean about that to just anyone.

Sitting at his desk - he was assigned to be an accountant for that day - he heaved an exasperated sigh and pulled out his phone to call his boyfriend. It rang for not even a second before the other picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Nagito."

"Oh, Izuru-kun! How are you? I'm sure you're doing absolutely splendid at today's assignment, yes?"

"Of course I am. However, this job is even more boring than yesterday's. So, I have a request for you, Servant."

There were a few beats of silence on the other line before Komaeda spoke up again.

"You want me to put on the usual outfit and accessories, correct? I'll be ready when you get home, just try not to die of boredom~" The albino giggled, already pausing his apartment-cleaning to get his things from their shared bedroom.

"Mhm... I will see you soon, then. Goodbye."

The aficionado hung up before Komaeda could say anything more. He supposed all he had to do now was follow Komaeda's suggestion and 'try not to die of boredom.'

~•~•~•~•~•~

Kamukura unlocked the apartment door, stepping in and locking it back as he noticed Komaeda - now to be called 'Servant' until his boyfriend decided otherwise - standing in front of him with a smile. He hummed and took off his suit coat, walking to the couch to put it on the back of it as Servant followed.

"Good evening, Kamukura-sama! What would you like first? A handjob? Blowjob? Perhaps you would like to use me as your cumdumpster right away? Oh! Or maybe you want to watch me squirm and writhe under your shoes like the trash I am-"

Kamukura sighed and grabbed Servant's chain, pulling him into a soft kiss to start the night as he sat on the couch, just so the ebony could stop the other's 'trash' talk. He pulled away, putting on his Master attitude.

"Did I say you could speak, Servant?" The albino shook his head. "Then just follow my orders." Kamukura unzipped his suit pants, pulling his briefs over his member and spreading his knees apart to reveal his growing erection. "Get on your knees and suck."

As Servant sunk to his knees in front of the raven-haired male, he had one of the most lustful and jubilant expressions that Kamukura had seen in awhile, which only turned him on more. The other leaned forward, his hands on Kamukura's hips, and enveloped the hard length in his mouth with a satisfied sigh, beginning to bob his head.