Doodles

I walked out of the room, thinking about what I could do now. Maybe I could draw? Maybe I should draw the gang! I smiled.

"Hey Edd, you have a sketch book, and some colored pencils?" I asked him.
"Yeah, be back in a moment," he said, as he ran into another room. He came back a few minutes later, with some colored pencils, and a sketch pad. He handed them to me.
"Thanks," I said, smiling.
"No problem, Y/n!" Edd said smiling. I went into the living room, and sat on the couch. I patted the pillows and got comfortable, and started to draw. I wanted to draw each member of the gang, with their favorite thing, Matt with a mirror, Edd with a can of coke, Tord with a gun, and Tom with alcohol. I started to draw Matt first, then Edd, then Tom, and lastly, Tord. Then I colored it.
"Done!" I said to myself. An idea popped into my head. I started to draw Tord looking happy, and like he was talking to someone. Then I drew Tom happy, and it looked like Tom and Tord were happy and talking to each other. I colored in the picture, then smiled.
"Tom, Tord, can you come in here, I wanna show you something!" I yelled, grabbing the drawing and putting it behind my back. Tom, and Tord walked in.
"I have a surprise!" I smiled.
"Ok," Tom said. I showed them the picture, grinning.
"It's both of you guys! Together, hanging out!" I grinned. Tom groaned.
"Is this gonna be a thing now? We're you draw us together?" Tom asked me.
"Yep!" I shouted.
"I wanna see if I can get this printed on a sweatshirt!" I shouted, jumping up and down. They both groaned. I stuck my tongue out at both of them.
"Sorry! You guys seem to busy being happy in my mind than to complain!" I shouted. Tom and Tord both rolled their eyes at me.
"I'll go outside, taking my thoughts with me! I said, walking outside. It was a lovely day outside.
"Hey, are you Edd's girlfriend[Or boyfriend]?" A voice called from behind me. I turned around.
"No, why?" I replied. There was a guy with his group that looked like Edd's group, but opposite. I quietly laughed, but the leader must of heard me.
"What's so funny?!" He asked.
"Nothing!" I said, still chuckling to myself.
"Bye strangers!" I yelled. I walked back inside.

[Edited on 3/14/18, if I missed any errors, please let me know!]