Stopping Tom from being a murder

I sighed. 'What have I done?' I thought. Now two of my best friends were fighting each other, it's my fault I got them into this mess. I know Tom and Tord were always fighting before, but still. 'How am I gonna make this better?' I thought to myself. Oh yeah, my sketch pad, I drew more pictures of them. I ran to go get it, while Edd and Matt were holding Tom back. I quickly ran back, with the sketch book in my hand.
"Stop!" I shouted everyone turned to look at me.
"Thank you, now that I have your attention, I would like to show something to Tom and Tord. If Tom will stop trying to MURDER Tord!" I shouted. Tom and Tord quickly walked over to where I am.
"Thank you! Now, the first piece of art I drew were you two as cats!" I said smiling. Tom and Tord looked at each other and said at the same time:
"RUN!"
"Edd, Matt, the rope, tie them up!" I shouted. Edd and Matt tied them up.
"Sorry guys, she's giving me ten gallons of coke," Edd muttered.
"Yeah, and she's giving me ten mirrors," Matt said.
"Well then, now they everyone's comfortable, and if your not get comfortable now, because it's going to be a long art showing," I said.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
"And there I drew you two as dogs! That's it!" I said, grinning. They all sighed in relief.
"Now for the second book, and the ten others!" I shouted.
"NOOO! PLEASE MAKE THIS END!" Tom and Tord shouted.
"Fine I'll call it off," I said. They sighed.
"IF," I said. They groaned.
"You two apologize to each other, right now!" I shouted.
"Tord I'm sorry I tried to murder you!" Tom said.
"And I'm sorry I kissed Y/n!" Tord said.
"Good, Edd untie them, you guys are now free," I said. Edd untied then.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Sorry this chapter was so short, but there is something fun, a game, try to guess it in the comments.