Zombie Pirates From Hell

*A notification, skip this chapter if your NOT afraid of horror movies*

I nervously tapped my fingers on my knees. I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

*Flaaash back*
Me and the guys were looking through a bunch of movies. I wanted to watch a movie about cats, or all of the Steven universe episodes.  On the other hand they all wanted to watch insane zombie pirates from hell 4.
"U-uh.. isn't that r-really scary..?" I stuttered. Just looking at the cover gave me chills.
"Uh, yeah! That's why it's good!" Tord said, excitedly.
"We don't have to watch it if you don't want to, Y/N." Edd said.
"Unless your a chicken..." Tord muttered. Normally I'm not effected by that sentence, but coming from Tord, the guy who played paintball with real guns once, it's different. I swallowed.
"I-it's fine," I said.
"You sure, you look like your going to throw up," Tom said. I nodded. I felt like I was going to throw up.
*End of Flashback*
I ran upstairs to grab a blanket. I walked back downstairs.
"Hey Y/N, the movie is going to start soon, Edd's making popcorn!" Matt yelled. Maybe I can just hold on to one of the guys arms and bury my face in the blanket. When Tord put the disc in I started to get nervous. Tom was sitting to my right, and Matt to my left. Five minutes into the movie I was shaking. I had a fear of horror movies. I was debating who's arm I should grab onto, when Tom whispered to me.
"Your shaking," he said.
"Really, I didn't notice," I muttered.
"Do you want me to turn it off?" He whispered.
"No, because then I will have to live down the fact that I couldn't watch something that you guys can, and that Tord was able to use real guns in paintball." I whispered.
"At least let me hold you," he said. I nodded, and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Your cold," he whispered into my ear. He wrapped more of the blanket around me. His arms were so warm through the hoodie. I relaxed. From the corner of my eye, I saw Tord glaring at Tom. I then looked up and saw Tom stick his tongue out at Tord.
*After the movie*
"Thanks for...doing that Tom.." I said.
"No problem, and if Tord teases you about it, tell me, I'll end it," he said. I chuckled. Tom walked away. I saw Tord walk around the corner.
"What was that?" He asked me.
"What was what?" I said.
"Don't play stupid, Y/N," he said.
"I was scared of the movie, so I let Tom hug me," I said.
"Why not me?" He asked.
"Because you were on the other side of the couch," I muttered. I started to walk away then stoped when I heard Tord mutter something.
"I want to shoot him," he muttered. I turned around.
"Tord, don't even think about, you shoot him I'll shoot you, I know how to aim a gun," I stated coldly. I saw a wave of surprise in Tord's eyes, then a faint blush on his cheeks. Then I waked away.