Valentine's special

I'm sorry this is late. I have a map test on Tuesday, and I've been procrastinating. ;-;

I was greeted at the sound of a voice that woke me up. I slowly opened up my eyes. 

"Wha-? What time is it...?" I said, feeling groggy.

"Its eight in the morning," Edd spoke softly. I frowned at him.

"Why did you wake me up this early? What horrible sin did I commit?" I asked.

"You didn't comment a sin Y/n," Edd told me.

"You sure?" I asked. He nodded.

"Then why did you wake me up so early?"

"because today's Valentine's Day!" Edd said happy. 

"Crap, I didn't get anybody anything...even more reason to stay in bed," 

"It's ok, I got you somethings, wait here,"

"Not like I'm gonna get out of bed while you get the things," I said, causing Edd to snicker. Edd went out of the bed room to get his gifts. He came back with a teddy bear, some chocolates, and some flowers.  

"I know it's cliche to give you these items, but I couldn't help myself," Edd said blushing. He handed me the items. There was a tag on the teddy bear, it said: I like you Y/n. I blushed. He even got my favorite kind of chocolates, and got me roses. I smiled.

"Thank you, Edd," I said blushing. Edd gave me a smile and a blush.

"I'm glad you like it," Edd said, I gave him a peck on the check. His face turned crimson. 

"U-u-uh... Y/n..." he stuttered.

"I'm just gonna go now," Edd said as he ran out of the room. I reluctantly got up, and set the items on the bed. I closed the door, and walked back to the bed, where there was a pile of folded clothing. I undressed, then put on the f/c hoodie and jeans(skirt if you want a skirt). I opened the door, walked down stairs, and into the kitchen. I made myself some cereal, and was in the middle of eating when Tom walked up to me. 

"Hey Y/n?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I got you a gift," He said, handing me a wrapped box, and a card. I read the card first. It said: You make me dizzier than five bottles of vodka. I giggled at the cheesiness. I unwrapped the box, and opened the box. There was a stuffed f/a inside. 

"Aw it's so cute!" I said, blushing. 

"I know how much you love f/a's..." He said.

"Thank you Tom!" I said, then I gave him a peck on the cheek. I finished my cereal then went into the living room,  and sat down on the couch.  Matt came up to me. 

"Hey Y/n!" He said happily. 

"Hey Matt," I replied.

"Happy Valentine's Day! I got you a present," He said.

"Thank you," I said. He handed me a small wrapped item. I opened it. It was a picture of Matt posing, with his signature.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Yeah, thank you," I said, giggling.

"I'm glad you like it," Matt said, then he walked out of the room. I set the picture on the couch. Tord walked into the room. He sat down on the couch next to me. 

"Happy Valentine's Day Y/n," he said to me.

" I got you a gift," he said. Everyone is giving me gifts today. I thought. He handed me three wrapped items, then Tom walked into the room.