Chapter 5

I would really appreciate if the people reading this would comment or vote? It really helps me write better! Anyways here's Chapter 5!

Piture on the side of Rico!-

Chapter 5.

This is it!
Oh, I finally found someone; Someone to share my life;
I finally found the one - to be with every night;
Cause whatever I do
It's just got to be you!
My life has just begun, I finally found someone.

-Bryan Adams, I Finally Found Someone.

If I wasn't in such a predicament then I would have laughed at everyone's faces.

Rico and Gale were staring at us wide-eyed with their jaw propped open. Zachary was going to murder Richard, as if I would let my mate harm him.
Kate was checking my boyfriend out, and Richard? He had this huge grin on his face. He picked me up and twirled me in the air, it made me really dizzy but I tried to keep up with my silly lie by breaking into a fit of giggles. 

A loud smashing noise was heard and I watched in horror as Zachary broke the glass in his hand . That boy was beyond furious. Within no time he started shaking. His face grew a snout, black fur started to appear on his body, I could hear the crack and pop of his bones. His clothes shredded into a million pieces and within no time he changed into a beautiful black wolf.

I was left in awe! That wolf was so beautiful! It had the same green eyes as his. The black fur so shiny and smooth. I stared at him with wide eyes and I had this crazy urge to pet him. I kept on ogling at his wolf form, but when he growled, I was broken from my haze. I understood what he wanted to do immediately. It was because Richard was still standing next to me. 

My brothers walked towards me and created a barricade between us. This made him angrier if that even possible anymore. His green eyes now morphed into deep pools black with his ears pinned back.

I shook my head no at him with a defeated expression; he paused for a minute staring at me, and then took off into the woods at lightning fast speed. He left me craving for him and wanting to run after Zachary to make sure he was okay. I stopped myself at the last minute and frowned slightly. Kate walked inside after giving some flirty winks to Gale who ignored her and turned towards the direction of the car. I followed him towards the awaiting car with my 'boyfriend' and brothers all the while hoping it was Zachary next to me.

A treacherous tear glided down my cheeks which I hurriedly wiped away.

 I won't cry, not in front of everyone, ever. 

"Why did you push me away?" Richard asked from beside me. 

"We, um, were with the Alpha and it was all so formal, sorry." I lied. 

Richard looked hurt by my words and actions yet he kept quiet about it. I should have told him! I mentally faced-palmed. 

What was I doing? Richard deserved to know the truth. He was a good guy, it was wrong of me to play him in such a way. I was still debating on the idea but decided to keep my mouth shut about him.

When we reached the lake house, I rushed into my room. The ride back was awkward and silent. All the while Richard had his arm lightly wound on my waist and it felt weird being so close with him. But I still liked him, I think. It was mean of me, but Zachary started it. He called Kate his mate and this made me mad. 

I felt sad, depressed and I craved the warmth of my bed.

I quickly slipped into my covers in the same outfit. I really did not want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to curl in my bed and cry till I ran out of tears. That seemed like a good enough plan.