That's Amore.

Bonjour!

Thank you for reading my book!

The starting chapters of this book are short because I wanted to just give an insight to Zola's (lead female protagnist) life. I hate books that delay and often drift away from the actual plot. This is a werewolf story so that will be the centre of my book.

I would love your comments or votes. Any recommendation or suggestion will be much appreciated. However, please don't be rude. I am a human too and I do make mistakes.
I do hope you will support my story with votes, comments and reads as it will make my book popular. The more activity this story gets, the more attention and new readers it  will gain and the more I'll love you all ;)

If you are interested then I do have two other books here. One is a werewolf romance called La Vie En Rose and the other is a fantasy romance called Finding Mr.Charming. I promise you will really enjoy these as well.

I have a pattern of uploading; whenever I recieve many votes/comments/follows, I put up a small bonus chapter which is not from the lead character's P.O.V. I make it dramatic and also give many hints! So, please show the vote button a bit of love.

Any doubts or questions regarding 'That's Amore' will surely be answered. Feel free to message me anytime or drop a comment!

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Enjoy! Lots of Love,

-A.