My life is OVER!! (Arranged Marriage)

It was a normal day like any other the popular kids annoyed me and my oh-so-great twin sister, Jessie, got into an agrument with her high school heartthrob boyfriend, that ended in them making out at her locker... eww...Classes were boring the only good part is Jasleen and I had every class together and thank god that its our last year in this hell hole.

Oh right, Jasleen Knight is my BEST friend well kinda my ONLY friend. She tries to come off as a badass but really she is as harmless as a teddy bear. Jasleen like myself came from a rich family; actually she lives in the mansion beside me. Both of our family like to flaunt their wealth every chance they get including my younger twin sister Jessie we are like night and day.

Jessie has straight blonde hair and a short slim, curvy body with porcelian skin tone. She has high cheek bones, a wide mouth and a slim nose. she looks alot like our mother, Chelsea Monroe, but she is a complete 'daddy's girl'. My name is Whitney Monroe and I got my looks from our father, Ron Monroe, I have chestnut brown hair that falls to my mid-back, unlike Jessie I'm tall 5"7' and have an athletic body with long legs, I have a few freckles that spread across my slightly crooked nose. The only thing that Jessie and I share are our sparkling blue eyes that have flecks of green in them.

Right now, you and Jasleen are in Jasleen's red convertible heading up the drive way to her house to chat.

~In Jasleen's House~

The two of us walk into Jasleen's house to see her 19 year old step-brother Ben walking down the stairs with two blonde girl one in each arm dressed like hookers in identical black leather dresses that end an inch below their butts. I roll my eyes as he walks past the two of us smirking. Jasleen makes a disgusted face as Ben closes the door behind him and the ladies. I grab Jasleen's arm and say "Man-whore... I bet he has AIDs." Jasleen nods and starts to laugh. I'm about to head upstairs, when my cell phone rings I check the caller id 'DAD.' I groan as I answer the phone

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hi dad

Dad: Whitney, you have to come home now, your mother and I have something to tell you.

Before I can protest he hangs up. I roll my eyes and Jasleen looks at me wierdly and I say "I have to go parental authority needs to talk to me." I hug Jasleen as I run outside, down her long driveway, out her front gate and cross the street to my farmily front gate from their I run up to the house. I stop at the door and catch my breath before walking into the house.I hear voices in the living room and walk in there to see Jasleen's and my parents sitting on the chouch talking. I sit on the chair across from the couch and smile as they look at me.

My father whispers something in my mom's ear and she starts to cry silent tears. I look at my mom and was about to get up and comfort her when my dad says "Whitney, we have something to say but, you can't get mad, darling." I look at my dad he only calls me darling when he is serious about something that he knows I won't like. I sigh and nod my head slowly. My dad looks down at my mom and she get's up and walks over and hugs me whispering in my ear "Be strong and do what your father says hunny." Then she left to go see what was taking the maids so long with their beverages. I look at my dad and he say's "Whitney, when your mom was pregnant with you two, I was just starting my company and borrowed money from a friend of mine now, him and his wife already had a son, so instead of paying the money back.. we arranged a marraige." You look at him and say "what??" My father looks at me and says "We arranged are oldest daughter to marry his son." I stood up and said "what??DAD!!" Tears came to my eyes and my dad clears his throat and says "Whitney there is no getting out of this." I look at him as my mom comes in and hugs me again as I say "I don't want to marry a stranger." My dad smiles and says "but, You know him." I look at the Knight family and back at my dad and say "please, tell me it's not Ben." My dad glares at me and says harshly "Yes, it is Ben, he is a charming, loyal, responsible young man." Mrs.Knight stands up and says "Dear, we think you will be perfect for Ben and your already friends with Jasleen." I look at Mrs.Knight and say "Do they know." Mr.Knight stands up and says "Ben knows that he is in an arranged marraige we are heading home now to tell them both its to you... we will be here tomorrow to pick you up, you are moving in our house as we are trying to sell the house." I nod my head then run upstairs to my room tears flying down my cheeks.

'This is just great.. an Arranged marraige to Ben??BEN!! out of all the guys I get stuck with the one that thinks with his hormones instead of his head. Just great.There is no way, no way in hell that I'm ever going to love him. This marraige is fucked.'

I grab my 5 designer baby blue suitcases and start to pack all of my clothes. After 4 huge bags of clothes I walk into my bathroom with the last bag and pack my bathroom supplies and curling iron, straightner and crimpler. I sigh as I flop down on my bed grabbing my ipod, I put the earbuds in my ears and turn it on, putting on simple plan. I lay on my bed with my eyes closed thinking about tomorrow, cursing my father. I hated him soo much right now, and how could my mother go along with this. I sighed out of frustration as Jessi walk past my door with her boyfreind following. Not, even 10 minutes later there was banging on my wall and loud music coming from her room. I roll your eyes 'I just had to have a room beside her,' I close my eyes thinking of random things, but the last thing on my mind before falling asleep was 'how was this marraige going to work????'