My life is OVER!! (Arranged Marriage) ch. 5

Ben's P.O.V.

How could I think I like her? She is no better then her sister. You were ranting to yourself in your mind for the past minute or so.

I stop to see that I was in the living room where people were grinding up on each other. I turn around to go outside - not in the party mood when a pretty blond puts her hand on my shoulder and spins me to face her, I immediately recognize her as one of Jessi's best friends. She wraps her arms around my neck and plays with my hair ever so slowly. I hold in a groan, one of my greatest weakness's was a girl messing with my hair. She smiles and whispers in my ear "wanna dance?" I look at the kitchen door then the girl and say "Sure." 'If Whitney wants to play games, we'll play.' I smirk as the blond grabs my hand and pulls me to the middle of the dance floor. I place your hands on her waist and we start to grind to the fast music.

Jasleen's P.O.V

I was day dreaming about a certain blond hair, blue eyed boy that's name starts with a MA and ends with a TT.

When I snap back to reality I see an angry Ben storming into the living room, a confused Andrew with his arm on Whit's shoulder and an angry Whit.

I sigh and Matt looks at me confused. I shanke my head and put my hand on Whitney's shoulder and I say confidently "Forget about that jerk, lets have Fun!" Whit smiles and hugs me before Matt says "How about we---" Matt was cut off by a cell phone going off. Andrew grabs his cell and walks outside. Whitney sighs and says "What were you saying Matt?" By now Camron and the girl had left, Matt leans against the counter and answers Whit "I was asking if you guys wanna go dance?" I smile and say "yeah." Then Andrew comes in and says "sorry, but that was Ally (his Girlfriend) and she wants me to take her to the movies something about not spending enough time with her." Whit laughs and nods her head. He hugs the both of us girls before heading for the front door. I smile and say happily "Let's dance." I grab Matt and start to drag him to the living room with Whitney following behind.

Whit sits on the couch as Matt and I start to dance together. I look at Whit in guilt and she smiles at me then winks and I laugh slightly. Matt puts his hands on my waist as we get closer as we dance.

I look around at all the people and my eye's stop on Ben grinding with Amber, one of Jessi's sluts of a friend. I roll my eyes and look at Whitney to see that Aiden was sitting talking with her. I smile as I see Whitney laugh and nod her head, taking Aiden's outstretched hand and standing up.

Whitney's P.O.V.

I watch a Jasleen and Matt dance, they looked so cute together. I feel the couch beside me go down, I look beside me to see Aiden. I smile at him and he smiles back saying "hello Whitney, what is a pretty girl like you doing by yourself?" I laugh and he says "Do you want to dance?" I nod my head and take his outstretched hand. We both stand up and walk onto the dance floor. Aiden grabs my waist and pulls me so close to his body there is no gap between us. I shrug it off and start to grind with Aiden.

A slow song comes on and I place my arms around Aiden's neck as he puts his on the small of my back and we look into each others eyes. I don't notice that we were getting to close that our lips were almost touching until........

Someone pulls us apart and grabs my wrist dragging me outside to the pool. When they stop an turn around to face me. I'm taking by surprise and angry to see Ben standing there. I cross my arms and say coldly "What did you do that for jerk?" Ben glares at me and says coldly back "It's not enough that you had to bring your lover or boyfriend, or whatever your calling him, but you have to hit on one of my best friends too." I stare at him in shock for several seconds, then tears come to my eyes and I yell "You jerk, Andrew's my cousin and Aiden came to me, you seemed to occupied to ask me to dance and Aiden was being nice." Ben's face turns to guilt as tears roll down my cheeks, Ben lifts his hand to whip the tears as he says "Whitney, I .... I'm so--" I shake my head and close my eyes and say "don't.... nothing you say will make any of this better... for either of us."

Ben's P.O.V.

My heart was breaking as I watch the one girl that really matters to me cry, what makes it worse is that I caused it.I pull her into a hug wanting to comfort her. She just hits my chest and says in between sobs "I.... hate.. you.. look...what...you have..d..done..to m..me." I never thought those three simple words would hurt me this much, but coming from her it felt like she just stabbed me in the heart.

I stand there rubbing her back as she cries. I look back towards the house to see Jasleen and Matt at the back door. Jasleen's eyes were teary and Matt shook his head at me, then he hugs Jasleen to him and I slightly smile. Someday I will have to get them together. I sit on a chair putting Whitney in my lap. I stare at the moon until Whitney's sobs stopped and her breathing became even. I look down to see that she was asleep, her head was on my chest, her left hand on her stomach and her right hand loosely holding a handful of my shirt, the moonlight hitting parts of her face, even with the red tear stained cheeks she looks beautiful. I stroke her hair and stand up, holding her bridal style and walk inside to see that everyone had gone home and Jasleen and Matt were asleep on the couch. I walk upstairs and into Whit's room gently placing her on her bed and tugging her in, I stroke her hair and kiss the top of her head before walking back down stairs and calling the night staff to clean the house. I put a blanket on Jasleen and walk upstairs to my room. Changing and climbing into bed closing my eyes as the events of the day go flashing threw my mind. I slowly drift off to sleep with the image of Whitney's smiling face stuck in my head.