My life is OVER!! (Arranged Marriage) ch.7

Whitney's P.O.V.

I walk into my room and lay on my back looking at the ceiling, turning on my ipod and putting my earphones in my ears listening to 'If i were a boy.' A half hour later Jasleen came in and sat on the bed beside me. I paused my music and took out an earphone and say "Hey jassy, whats up?" Jasleen smiles at me and says "we have to go dress shopping with mom for something to wear to your engagement party tomorow." I groan and say "thats tomorrow?" Jassy giggles and replies "yeah, come on lets go." she pushs me out of bed and I scream landing on the floor , a minute later Ben runs in and says "whats wrong I heard someone scream." I glare at Jassy as she starts to laugh. Ben looks at the scene then leaves the room grumblig something about 'stupid girls'. I shrug it off and stand up walking out of my bedroom with a laughing Jassy behind me. I walk into the front foyer to see Mrs.Knight waiting for the two of us. I smile at her and she smiles back, we all walk out to see a white limo waiting for us ladies. We all get in and had for the closet dress stop which was 15 minutes away, the whole ride Mrs.Knight was on her cell phone and Jassy and I were texting eachother so we weren't loud and didn't desturb mrs.K .

Once in the dress shop Mrs. K smiled and said "i have to go pick up something for your father Jasleen, i will be back in an hour, ok bye darlings." With that she left in the limo, I smiled at Jassy then walked in and headed to my dress size rack. We both spent the next half an hour searching threw tons of dresses, trying on a couple, but not liking them afterwards.

After another 20 minutes, I hear Jassy shout my name from the other side of the store. I walk over to her to see that she was holding up a mid-thigh length (choose colour) dress, that had a deep v-neck. Jassy pushs me into a change room to try on the beautiful dress. This dress was perfect, it showed all the right curves plus the deep v-neck makes my chest look a little bigger but not in a slutty way. FABULOUS. I walk out of the changing room and Jassy whistled making me blush and she says "damn girl you look good, your going to sweep everyone off there feet tomorrow." I laugh and go get changed back into my regular clothes. I walked out and asked "Jassy arent you getting something?" Jassy took my dress and said " My mom already bought a dress for me while on there work trip." I nod my head as Jassy pays for the dress and we both walk out. Jassy looks at her watch and then looks around, she freezes and her eyes widen. I look in the direction she was looking to see Matt with a blonde girl attacked to his arm. I put my hand on Jassy's shoulder and say "Jassy...forget about him." Jassy shakes my arm off and say "its okay Whit." I nod my head and looks up to see the limo pulling up, Jasleen and I get into the limo and Mrs.K looks at the dress and smiles.

--At The House--

when I got back to the house Jassy and I go upstairs to my room and we both walk into my closet and I hang up the dress and turn around to face a smirking Jasleen. I look at her and say "what is that face for?" Jasleen says "oh... nothin' im just thinking about what Bens reaction will be when he...." Jasleen was cut short from a masculane voice say "when I what Jassy?" Jasleen smiles at her older brother who is leaning against my closet doorway smirking with his arms crossed. Jassy crosses her arms and says "oh nothin' you will have to wait and find out." Jassy winks and walks out leaving me standing there looking at Ben. Ben rolls his eyes and says "how do you put up with her?" I shake my head and say "honestly, sometimes I asked myself that." Ben laughs and I walk out of my closet and sit on my bed grabbing the book on my bedside table and flip it open to the page I left at. I look at him and say "so, what brought you to my room Ben." Ben smiles and says "just came to make sure you knew about the engagement party." I nod my head and say "oh okay, well yeah your mother just dragged me dress shopping." Ben pretends to gasp and says fakely "ohmigosh that is just terrible." He pulls me into his arms and strokes my head holding in his laughter and says "are you okay pumpkin?" I elbow him in the stomache as he starts to laugh, I pout and cross my arm and say "its not funny." Ben rubs his stomache and says "yeah yeah." he waves his hand and leaves. I flop down on my bed and memories of yesterday came into my mind. maybe. just maybe. He isn't as bad as i thought