My life is OVER!! ch. 16

HEYYYY Guys!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooo, I know I haven't uploaded in a while so this is a little filler chapter, You pretty much get into more detail about Jessie (whitney's twin) and you get into the mind of Whitney see what she really feels about everything that has been going on lately with the arranged marriage, confessing she loves Ben, confirming she is pregnant. 

Hope you enjoy x- FeLLerS

School. The make it or break it point for most teenagers. Your either being laughed at or laughin at someone. Trying to survive, make ur way to the top. But, all that fighting is pointless after graduation, the people you thought were your friends disappear into the college/university life style. And your back at square one. 

But, that didn't help the churning in my stomache from the morning sickness or the nerveness of facing people at school for the first time as Ben's Fiance while we were actually talking to eachother. Nothing could of prepared me for the stares or the whispering voices as we walked past, Ben's hand settled on my waist. I looked down to the ground trying to hide from all the stares. We only have a few more month before school is over. I should only be a couple month a long by then so hopefully I will only have a small baby bump easily hiden behind baggy t-shirts. It's bad enough we have to tell our parents of this news tonight at dinner while they discuss wedding plans; oh my mom will be so mad that she has to postpone the wedding no way in hell she would let me get married with a fat round preggo tummy. I'd rather not have the whole school know about this pregnancy, they would think we were only getting married because I was pregnant; not that everyone doesnt already think that, but me actually being pregnant would be like comfirming it for them. I mean it's hard to believe the two people that hated eachother most in this school are now in love and getting married without a catch. 

But, there is a catch, right? I mean we didn't agree to get married, heck we didn't even fall in love, then get married, then have kids. No we would rather do this backwards. Get engaged, fall in love, fight, get pregnant, fall bk in love then get married. How messed up this relationship is. If anyone would have told me a month ago that I, Whitney Monroe, would be in love and pregnant with Benjamin Knight well I would have landed on my ass from laughing so much asking what kind of illegal drug you were taking. But, here I am walking the halls of Montwood High with one arrogant, asshole Ben Knight's arm wrapped around waist secretly pregnant with his child and fast approach the line no girl should ever cross; I, Whitney Monroe, am over the moon in love with my best friends older brother. 

Well enough with this rant because at this moment my oh-so-loving twin is approaching with her barbie doll wanna-be friends tailing behind her. She stops infront of us and momentarily glares at us, a flicker of an unknown emotion swimming in her eyes for a split second before it is replaced by the cold heartless gleam they usually have. Oh Jessie, what ever happen to the little girl that use to come crying into my room during a thunder storm saying that the sky was mad at her. What happen to the little niave girl that use to beg me to play tea party with her and her stuff animals. Who forced me to dress in pink puffy dresses and wear mom's heels around her room. Who use to say that her prince charming was coming to steal her away from all this perfection. Mom would try to dress us up the same but I would always be the first to put up a fight, she tried to make us doing pageants but I'd refuse to get into a dress. Jessie didn't have the backbone I did, she did whatever our parents asked her to do. I remember when mom dragged us to our first pageant when we were 5, this one girl started to pick on Jessie and I pushed the girl to the ground and told her no one can pick on my sister but me. Too say I got banned from competing in any pageant EVER again... well I didn't mind at all. 

But, now looking at the girl infront of me, the popular, cold, bitchy, slutty queen bee my little sister has become tore a little peice of my heart. I tried to talk some sense into her when it all started in grade 7 but she told me to mind my own business and that's exactly what I have done. I know, just giving up on her wasn't the best thing. But, I know My Jessie is still somewhere inside her, just buried under everything our parents have programmed into her head. I must of zoned out for a while because when I started to pay attention Jessie was winking at Ben and saying "My offer still stand Knight, remember that when your needs get to be too much." With that she walked off, I felt Ben kiss my cheeks and whisper into my ear "If only she knew you were already satisfying me more then I ever have been before." I slightly smile as Ben pulls us down the hall to my first class. Right, Ben was the sex god, the player, the tainted soul every girl wished to change. My only problem have I really changed Ben from his old ways? Or is this just part of his act now that he knows I'm pregnant and he can't get out of this marriage? My face pales as I take my seat beside Jasleen suddenly not feeling very good, this has been a very long day and first period hasn't even started yet.