Chapter. 14

Whitney's P.O.V.

               I groan in pain my head is pounding and I feel kinda bad for lashing out at Ben. I mean we were both drunk, I wonder if he was any good? Ofcourse, he was the girls at school don't call him sex god for nothing. Urgh school that starts again tomorrow, going to school as Ben's fiance..... well this should be interesting.

                I slowly get outta bed and head for the bathroom. Can't hide in my room all day by now Ben had to of told everyone I slept with him.

Jasleen's P.O.V.

                 I head a door slamming and groan squinting my eyes as my head pounds and the room spins. I try to sit up but feel a arm around my front that is restricting my movement. When I finally register that the arm isnt mine and I hear the heavy breathing on my neck and the taunt muscles against my beck.

                  My heart starts to pound  fast and hard as I try remember what happen last night. Ben and Matt wouldn't let me go to bed with a stranger right? right. I forcable get outta bed, first I register I am indeed dressed second, that fucking killed my head and lastly it wasn't just any shirtless hottie in my bed but the one and only Matt. I let out a sigh of relieg as I sit at the edge of my bed, my elbows on my knees and head rested in my hands.

                 I feel the bed move under me as I groan in pain. I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I instinctively leaned into it. Matt started to rub my back and I smiled saying "I probably did something stupid last night and I apologize for it now," I hear Matt give a deep chuckle then reply " Yeah you did, but I take care of my girl." I blush as I mumble "your girl eh?" Matt says " yeah, if you wanna be?" I smile and say "Is that really how you ask girls out?" Matt shrugs and says "I don't really do the asking." I smile and kiss his cheek saying "Ofcourse I'll be your girl aslong as I'm your only girl." Matt smiles and says "one and only Jazzy." before pulling me in for a kiss.

Whitney's P.O.V.

I finished up everything and took one last look at myself in the mirror. I look normal but I feel so lonely inside, like I'm missing something. I sigh as I head downstairs to grab some breakfast and get 'those looks' from everyone. As I turn the corner towards the kitchen fully prepared for 'the looks' I'm suprised to see it completely empty. I stop and listen, the house seems so........ quiet. Where is everyone?