My life is OVER!! (Arranged Marriage) Ch.4

Ben's P.O.V.

I smile as Whitney slams the door, Matt elbows me in the stomache and I glare at him as we both walk into the kitchen to the rest of the boys who where getting food and drinks out for the party. Aiden smiles and says "Ben is Whitney's yours?" I glare at him and mumble "not technically." Aiden smiles and Camron says "She was HOT." The guys laugh as Matt hits him upside the head, then he says "shes pretty sassy if you ask me.. I bet she could put Ben in his place in no time." I glare at Matt as the guys continue to laugh. I grumble as I set up the rest of the stuff, trying to get a certain girl off my mind so I can have a fun time.

Whitney's P.O.V.

I get to Andrew's house and I hug him needing a comforting hug from all that I have been threw. We all sit on the couch and Andrew looks at us both then says "whats wrong Whit?" I look at him and smile saying "nothing why?" Andrew sighs and says "I have known you your whole life I know when something is troubling you." I didn't want to tell him about the arrange marraige well not yet atleast. Andrew looked at Jasleen and she just shrugs and says "wanna play a video game?" We all agree and decide to play Guitar Hero. I LOVE this game. we were all laughing and were having a good time I almost forgot all about the arrangement.

An hour after arriving to Andrew's, Jasleen's phone rang and Andrew being Andrew grabbed her phone from her hands and answered her phone.

Andrew: Hello

??: uh.... Is this Jasleen's cell phone?

Andrew: *chuckles* Yep, She is busy I'm Whitney's cousin Andrew, do you want to leave a message for her?

Andrew was standing by now and walking toward the kitchen while Jasleen is glare at him with her arms crossed.

??: Sure, can you tell her this is Matt and is wondering if she is coming to her bro's party??

Andrew: Party? what party?

Matt: Her brothers... well i have to go bye.

*click*

Andrew hangs up and looks at Jasleen and I says "There is a party and no one told me... we are soooo going.. lets go." My eyes go wide and I spin around fast and look at him and say "who told you?" Andrew holds up Jasleen's phone and says "some Matt guy." Now, it is Jasleen's turn to spin around with wide eyes and she yells "that was Matt!!! ARGH!!!!!!!" She stands up and storms out of the house grumbling to her self while Andrew and I watch as she gets in her car and slams the car door before honking the horn and fold her arms pouting. I look at Andrew and he looks at me then we both start to laugh as we walk to Jasleen's car.

I was fidgeting the whole ride until Andrew said "Whit, stop that, what are you so nervous about." I look at him and then back out my window and say "i'm not nervous... just... bored." I sigh and then Andrew whispers something in Jasleen's ear and she nods her head and he looks at me then at Jasleen. Jasleen sighs and says "You mind as well tell him Whit, i know you want to, plus he is going to find out sooner or later anyways." I glare at Jasleen then look at Andrew who has a concerned look on his face. I sigh and tell him the whole story about my unfortunate future. Once, I'm done talking I looked at Andrew who looked pretty pissed. I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Andy, you okay." He looked at me and said "How could they do this to you.? why? but... its the twenty-first century this kind of stuff just doesn't happen." I sigh and nod my head in aknowledgement.

By now we were already at Jasleens house and she was waiting outside the car for the two of us. We both get out and Andrew puts his arm around both of us two girls shoulders and says " so Jasleen's brother really? the one you call a man-wh----" I cut him off by elbowing him and Jasleen rolls her eyes. We walk into the house to hear loud music, smell alcohol on everyone, people grinding up against eachother and some people making out on the couch. If they want to do that go somewhere more private, shesh. Jasleen and I roll our eyes when one of Jessi's friends came up and dragged Andrew away and towards the dance floor. More or less my sister is here and is probably with her boyfriend or one of her one night stands that she cheats on her BF with.

Jasleen and I walk into the kitchen to see Matt and Camron talking with a girl showing to much skin in Camron's arms. Matt smiles at the two of us when he see's us and winks saying "Hello, my ladies, come back for some more of me." I roll my eyes and say "in your dreams Matt." Camron laughs while Matt's smile disappears. I walked up to matt and said "aww did i hurt your feelings." I laugh as Matt glares at me then Jasleen hits my arm and says "Whit stop teasing the boys, now has anyone seen that immature brother of mine," Matt smiles at Jasleen and says "he is out by the pool last I seen him." Jasleen nods and at the exact moment Jessi of all people walks in with a guy who had no top on. I smirk as she didn't notice I was their because she was to busy swapping spit with the no-name that defiantly isn't her boyfriend. I clear my throat and say "Look what we have here." Jessi pulls away from the guy and spins around glaring at me and says "what do you want." I smile and say sweetly "Is that anyway to treat your older sister? no who said i wanted anything, I do live here." Jessi walks up to me glaring and says "You tell Scott (her boyfriend) about this and I will make sure that daddy does something far worse then this to you." I smile and say "what could be worse then being your twin." At that Jessi stomps off dragging the guy with her, I hear Jasleen laughing and I start to laugh too.

I went and opened the fridge taking out two cans of Dr.Pepper and handing one to Jasleen opening my can and taking a sip. Matt looks at the both of us wierdly and I say "what?" He says "its a party you can drink." I roll my eyes and say "no thanks i would rather not end up like my slut of a sister." Matt whistles and says "i still don't see how you two can be twins, you don't act anything alike." I roll my eyes and mumble quietly "tell me about it." Andrew comes in a few minutes later and I say "took you long enough." Andrew playfully glares at me and nudges my side and I laugh and nudge him back. Andrew looks at Matt and Camron who is making out with the girl now and I say "Andrew this is Matt and Camron, there Ben's friends, guys this is my cousin Andrew." Matt nods and Camron waves his hand still making out with the girl. I push him and say "get a room." Camron pulls back and the girl kisses his face and neck as he says "gladly, are you going to let us use yours." I push him again and say "You wish buddy." Camron winks and goes back to kissing the girl. Matt rolls his eyes and wraps his arm around Jasleen and says "ignore him, my offer of a private party for three still stands ladies." Jasleen and I both roll our eyes and Jasleen pushes him, while him and Andrew laugh.

Andrew takes my pop out my hand and half drinking my can of pop before returning it to me and I whine "Andrew, I was drinking that." Andrew just shrugs his shoulders and says in a pouty voice "awww, poor Whitty." I hit him and start to laugh but stop when I see who is in the doorway. Everyone looks at what I'm looking at to see Ben with is arms crossed. Andrew puts his arm around my shoulder in a side-ways hug and whispers in my ear "is this Ben." I nod and he looks up at Ben and says "hi, I'm Andrew Im Whitney's ---" Ben just glares at me and walks off into the party with out letting Andrew finish. Andrew looks confused and I was pissed now.

Ben's P.O.V.

How could she? How could I even think I was starting to like her? she is just like her sister messes with your emotions then leaves you lying there feeling helpless.