Chapter. 13

*Whitney* -two hours into party-

The party was in full swing now, there are people dancing, playing beer pong, couples pretty much having sex in the corner, light weights already drunk and half passed out on the couchs, people in the pool and some probably already making use of the guest rooms. ;) But, I am currently in the kitchen with Carmon and Jasleen. I've been groped a couple times each times either I'd knee them or Ben would come and push them off. Speaking of Ben I haven't seen him in a while. Matt has made sure Jasleen was within sight ranger, he has been keeping a close on her and she has been flirting with different guys every now and then smirking at Matt. Carmon hugs up both suddenly saying she gots to go find her man, I look over to see Matt coming towards us with a determined look on his face.

I smile at Jazzy as she looks at me confused and goes to turn around. As she is in mid turn Matt graps her arm turning her completely around and smack dap plants a hungry kiss on her lips. I leave the room giving them some times alone, I search the living room and game room for Ben. When I find him not to be in either I walk towards to pool, not finding him there either I start to wonder the garden. There I see a figure sitting on the bench with his head in his hands, not wanting to interupt I start to walk back towards to party but trip and let out a shriek as I grab ahold of the nearest tree branch before I fell on my face. I hear foot steps approaching from behind and turn to see the figure from the bench standing there. I look up at Ben and say "uh hi." Ben shakes his head and says "I thought we weren't gonna go around by yourself." I smile and say "I'm not by myself I'm with you plus Jazzy and Matt are a little pre-occupied." Ben smiles and says "So, he doesn't to grow a pair." I nod my head and say "What are you doing out here?" Ben shrugs and says "Needed some fresh air just got done beer pong, lets just say Aiden is really good at that game." I laugh as I say "Mmm I see, come on lets get back to that party before your sister and best friend start having sex on the kitchen counter." Ben wraps his arm around my waist and says "gross dont ever mention my sister having sex ever." I smile and say "Oh you know she is gonna do it eventually." Ben groans and says "Whitney seriously." I kiss his cheek and say "Stop complaining."

We walk into the kitchen to see Matt behind Jasleen with his arms wrapped around her waist so her back is pressed against his chest talking to Carmon and Camron. We join them and Jasleen smiles at me and I wink back. My plan totally worked. We continue to talk and drink and dance till 2 in the morning when Drew turned off the music and since everyone was either gone of passed out. Jasleen got so drunk she passed out around midnight Matt took her up to bed and never came back down. Although her and I did have fun getting up on the kitchen counter and dancing to Im sexy and I know it by LMFAO. I'm stumbling around trying to find the stairs, I feel arms around my waist and look to see a red faced Ben who eyes are half closed aswell he is almost a smashed as me. I laugh as we both manage to find the stairs and eventually my bed room. I grap Ben's hand and place in on my hips pulling him close I wrap my arms around his neck and nibble his ear slurringly say "Come on big boy, the party isn't over yet." I grind my hips against his and feel a slight bulge in his pants, I smirk and pull him into my room, Ben starts kissing me and clothes started to peel off, one thing lead to another and neither one of us thought about tomorrow in our drunken states just the here and now.

*Jasleen*

I awoke the next morning my head pounding, I groan and turn over my face becoming pressed against a warm hard.....chest? My eyes fly open and I sit up quickly my head screaming in protest and I groan I look beside me to see Matt sleeping peacefully shirtless. I look down to see me still in my dress and I sigh. Nothing bad happen. My thoughts go back to last night and I remember Matt coming up and kissing me then holding me and Whit and I playing beer pong me being the loser then everything gets fuzzy I remember little things like dancing with Whit on I think the kitchen counter and being carried and someones lips sucking on my neck. I slowly climb outta bed and head for my bathroom. I open the medicine cabinet and take out the advil I take two and fill my rinse glass with water drinking it. I look into the mirror my face is pale, I have bags under my eyes, I have a huge purple hickey on my neck and my hair is all over the place... WAIT... A HICKEY!!!! I look closely at the ugly mark and swear that is gonna be hard to hide. I sigh and get into the shower washing off the smell of alcohol.

*Ben*

I wake up to my bed pounding and my back slightly sore I feel someones bare leg inbetween mine and curse. I slept with someone last night, fuck, Whitney is gonna kill me, should I tell her? I slowly open my eyes to see head of brown hair, I move the hair aside and my eyes widen at the face it reveals.... WHITNEY. I slept with Whitney and dont remember a damn fucking thing. I slowly get outta the bed and put on my boxers before walking towards the bathroom my back still sore. Once in the bathroom I look at my back in the mirror to see scratch marks, Damn that had to off been one good night. I smirk as I grab some advil then I walk back into Whitney's room to see her still sleeping, I walk over and kiss her lightly on the lips her lips. Her eyes slowly flutter open and she lets out a long groan grasping her head. She looks up at me and says "Im fucking sore what the fuck happen last night I don't remember much after Matt took Jazzy to bed." I shrug and say "I don't remember much after that either but I think we slept together I mean I woke up in here naked and have pretty big scratch marks on my back." Whitney's eyes fly open and she looks under the blanket before swearing. She glares at me and says "You took advantage of me while I was drunk you asshole."

I put my hands up and step back saying "woah woah woah I was drunk too, how do I know u didn't come onto me." I see Whitney gag before saying "Why would I ever come onto a egotistical player like you Benjamin." I flinch slightly at her words and the hatred in her eyes before I say "What makes you think I'd ever willingly sleep with a spoiled bitch like yourself." With that I stormed outta the room and to think I was starting to like her.