Why Not Work Together?

Y/N's P.O.V

I went ahead and slashed the last Grimm as I took a breather and Blake looked around the place around her. I became confused about what she was trying to look at.

"Hey, what are you trying to look for?" I asked her as she was more focused on her item than me. She went deep into the swamp water to find what she was looking for. I started to walk towards her before she screamed and grabbed her sword, stabbing something that I guess grabbed her in the water. She quickly stood up and saw that her arm was a bit bloody. There were bite marks that were seeping blood a bit as I widened my eyes and went towards her. 

"Blake! Hold still!" I grabbed her arm before she tried to protest. I looked at my clothing before tearing a bit of it off and wrapping the torn piece around her bite mark. 

I smiled at I know I didn't stop it, but I made it a bit better. She looked at me with a slight smile before we looked into the distance and heard some bushes more along. We hid behind some trees and tried to see who was there. 

"Qrow, this is why we should not work together!" A girl shouted while walking from behind the bushes. A guy came out as he drunk a bit from his flask and just groaned. "Well let's get this job done and we ca-" They stopped as they looked as us and became surprised. 

"Alright." The girl said as she started to grip her rapier. "We would need you all to leave. If we're correct, you're after what we are. So move aside and go back to Beacon." She eyed me before I took out my fistacuffs and shook my body. "You think that a few officials is going to scare me? I fought people like you." I said as the drunken guy sighed and took out his sword. "Alright kid. You should-" He stopped his sentence before looking at Blake and giving a face like he knew her. 

I growled as then I sprinted towards him and gave a punch to the stomach and he fell down. I twisted and gave a kick to his face, knocking him over to the tree. The white haired girl tried to hit me from behind, but I left a shadow in my place and she hit it, falling over and trying to get back up quickly. I went and kicked her knee, making her fall to the other one as flipped my hand to form a gun and shot her in the back of the head, making her slide on the grass and moss. 

The guy stood up as he groaned and just held his sword. He ran towards me and I just backed away, letting him hit the shadow. But I guess he knew as he gave the shoulder a rush and knocked it away before pressing a button and changing it into a syche, only to stop me from backing up and threw me under him. The girl came back as she swept her leg and made me fall. 

Whenever I tried to get up, two frost hands came from under me as she put her high heel on my chest and made it go deeper. I felt the pain as I felt hands squeezing on my insides. Blake shot a bullet towards her and made a face towards her. I started to cough as the guy came besides her and nodded. "Winter!" He shouted as the girl just let the frost hands go away and I was free from her heel. I coughed a little bit more as I sat up and got up. 

"Why are you guys here?" Blake asked as the guy sighed and looked at Winter. "Me and Her are supposed to be finding her sister. I'm going to guess that you both are doing the same?" He asked before she nodded. I looked at the girl and we both growled at each other before starting to follow Blake again.