New Metal Member

Weiss's P.O.V

I sat around on the main floor at a table as four of us have made and became friends. I looked at the bank robber as he did the same and just sighed. "Look. If you're keep giving death stares, could you at least say something with it?" 

"...."

"I guess not." He just looked at my friend and smiled. "Could you get her to talk?" He said as then he nodded and came closer to beside me. He came to my ear and laughed to himself for a second. "You know, he might look tough, but he really isn't. One time, we bought a cat in and he almost made a mess on the floor." He whispered as I laughed while looking at him and he made a fist. "I swear! Damn you!" The both of us started to laugh as then he groaned. "Well, at least I got her talking." My friend said before scooting his seat back.

"Well Ms. Schnee, you already know Yula. You might as well get to know us. I'm Jaster. This little fellow is Felix!" He grabbed him in a chokehold and used his fist on his head. "Hey buddy!" He said as Felix tried to get out the grab. "Get the hell off me! Just cause your bigger, doesn't mean I can still throw a fight!" He shouted as me and Yula laughed at them. A door opened from the top of some stairs as then the three quickly stood up and stood in a line, shoulder to shoulder. Jaster looked at me as he pulled me in and put me between him and Yula. 

A older guy with a cane came down the stairs as he was wearing a red and white suit. He had a lot of wrinkles on his face, making him look just a bit older. He came in front of the four of us as I guess we all stared at him with our eyes. He sighed and came closer to me. Just the smell of Cologne and sex came from him as I tried my best to not throw up or even not make a face. He took a hand and dragged it across my chin line. Jaster stepped out of line while smiling. "Sorry, sir. I was taking her out just for a breather. You know how it is downstairs." He tried to save me as he achieved it and he backed away from me. He sighed and went back, leaving me alone. 

"Alright. Our new member of the family is here. Please come in." A robot came from behind a corner as we all looked at him with surprise. He looked like a some kind of Cyborg Ninja that would be in the movies or video games. The old man raised one of the arms and pressed a button on it, having a blade come from the arm and almost touching my face. "Meet Atlas's new prototype. Atlas's First General Bodyguard Automaton. Or Ratcher for short." He said as the blade retracting back into his arm and I took a gulp from the look at it. He bowed while looked at all 4 of us and gave a quick scan. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I hope we all get along, and have no conflict between us." His robotic voice came at us. The old creep just laughed and walked back upstairs. We all looked at each other before looking at the robot that was just standing there. "It's nice to meet you all. May I say, it is a pleasure to meet one of the Schnee that I heard so much about in my database. It would be lovely to work by your side along with you others."

We were going to say something, until we heard a speaker above us.

"Alright. It's getting dark. You all get started to work."