Power Comes To All

Felix's P.O.V

After that fight, we saw Ratcher on the top of the stairs as we wondered why he was just standing there.

He handed me a photo of a guy in a red/black suit as I became confused and looked at it. "We'll be trying to find him. The last place his fort was at was in the forest not too far away from here. If we want to get to him as the boss said, we should hurry now before nightfall." We all became confused as he was talking to all of us. Yula laughed a bit and smiled. "Alright. I won't mind a little recon mission." She said before getting behind the bar and pulling out her weapon, which was batons that could turn into little side pistols whenever she needed it to. She attached the baton onto her hand before pulling her sleeves down to cover them. Jaster grabbed a bat that he would use. The handle had a little opening on the inside for canister of dust to go inside and change the bat into whatever the dust is. Such as an Iced bat. Or a flaming one. I grabbed my shotgun and sighed while starting to walk out behind Ratcher as he looked around and had a flashlight come from the top of his head. 

We kept going as then we heard a rattle in the bushes. Ratcher quickly took his blades out while looking at the bush and we let him do that. I pulled my shotgun out to aim at it, ready if anything would try to attack. Ratcher did a quick scan as he turned off his flashlight and ducked and we went along with him. 

"Adam! Are you even listening to me?!" A girl's familiar voice sounded like as I tried to think of where I could hear that voice. It sounded like the one that was with Weiss. I went to see if I could get a peek and saw it was that catgirl from back at the bank. Y/N's sister as Weiss said back then. I looked at them and told them to stay down for just a bit. Let the conversation go.

"Blake. As I said. You abandoned us. You went to the human's side and showed them that they could change a fanaus to join their side." The guy said as he looked over at her and made a fist. "So I'm letting you leave here. Alive." When he tried to walk away, the girl came around in front of him and growled. "You could earn money after this. You could show that Fanaus are good people. If we do this together, you might be able to trust the humans after this." She persuaded him. A noise came from us as the catgirl quickly looked over here for a few seconds before knowing it was us. Yula stood up and changed her baton to a side pistol, shooting a bullet towards them as the Fanaus just ducked to the side and the big White Fang guy pulled out a chainsaw sword and blocked the shot coming his way. He growled through his mask as all of us came out of the bush and got in a fighting position. Everyone looked at each other as Ratcher pulled out his blades and walked towards our main guy.

"Adam Taurus. I will give you one chance. Leave the White Fang and let us make a few business deals to let us become owners of his group. This is alternative instead of having to kill you. Is that a deal?"

Adam just took out his katana and looked at us. "Amateurs. You better be lucky my men aren't here." He said as we just looked at him. The catgirl looked at Adam before he nodded his head for her to get away. We nodded at each other as then Yula and Jasper went to go fight the big guy as I and Ratcher went to fight Adam.

Adam blocked my first hit from above with his katana before swinging it around and cutting my side. He quickly got scared as Ratcher tried to grab him, but he moved around quickly to avoid his attempts. I ran from behind Ratcher to come under him and knock him down, but he only just jumped over and stabbed his sharp object into my calf, making my leg unmovable.  I just felt the blade inside as then he made a fist and laughed a bit. Before he could throw it yet, Ratcher came across and had his blades come as he stricken at Adam, who started to block his hits and back away. I grabbed the handle on the kanata and went to drag it out. It hurts like hell, but it came out like a bullet that would be stuck in the wound.

I wrapped a piece of clothing to use around my wound so it can at least feel better. I pulled out my shotgun as I switched it to an assault rifle and starting to help Ratcher with his fighting, trying to shoot at Adam and make him unstable to fight. My leg kept bleeding, but it didn't go everywhere as I saw the White Fang Lieutenant make his way towards me. I started to get up, but my bleeding leg would make it harder than ever. Yula came behind him and jumped on his back to shoot his back and make attention come to her.

Jaster came around and lifted me up bridal style and took me behind a tree to make me hidden from Adam and the Lieutenant. He poked his head out to see Yula still fighting him. Jaster quickly popped out an ice dust canister and called Yula as she saw him hold it. She smirked as she grabbed the thrown dust and put it in her boots. "Nice. Now I slow you down." She said as she started to run towards him and kicked his leg, making it basically a block of ice as she smirked and hit it with her baton and breaking the ice, along with his leg as he fell down to the ground. She put a foot on his chest, making icicles come onto the top as then she pushed them in, having blood change the icicles into a reddish color.

Ratcher threw Adam to a tree as he groaned, having his mask particularly broken. He looked over to where Jaster was at and grinned before grabbing his katana and looking at the tree.

"DIE!" He shouted at the top of his lungs before moving light speed over to us. We thought he was going to cut the tree.

He....

Adam's P.O.V

I want to be strong. If it means that I will have to die for this.... 

I will die for what I will protect.