Welcome Back

Blake's P.O.V 

I stood in nothing but a dark space. I looked down at the ground and just walked around in this void that I was familiar with. I stopped once I saw a person. 

A person with a white kimito. Red on some places of it, as if blood was splattered on there to make it look like paint. It was holding a weapon to a side. It was a katana that I remember seeing. It was Adam's Katana. His one and only. The person was looking into the dark void. When I looked at the back of it's head, it's hair was long... black and silky. It was accompanied by two cat ears on the top. I knew this was me. The kimito.... The hair... One thing needed to make it final. "Hey!" I shouted as she turned around with her mask on. The mask I would always remember. It felt like a nightmare to see it be worn again. Just everything about it was just sicking. The memories that came with it weren't the best. I think anybody wouldn't want to see this mask after all of the things it has done. But I couldn't let the White Fang go to hell. I had to take control of this thing, once more.

"You finally came to your senses? Why, you left me," She said while smiling and just shaking her head. "I don't care why you did. I think we have a bit revenge coming for some people. Remember Blake, they killed Adam." She sunk into the darkness before coming behind me and she had the pieces of Adam's mask fall down onto the ground in front of me. I took a gulp and just looked at them with a fist. 

"Yes.... That rage... Let it just make you angry." She chuckled while basically going around in circles. "W-Why did I ever come to you?" I asked, under my breath. But there was basically no point in even trying to hide it. She was me. 

"Why?" I could feel a dark aura coming from her. She walked to my face and growled before having her dark red and black shadow appear behind her and assisted her shouting. "WHY!?" She shouted into my ear as I backed away, dropping my weapons that I had in my hand and letting them just fall into the dark abyss under me. She just laughed and shook her head. 

"This is why. You want to do what Adam did best? Then do what I do and let me in control... You knew that Adam liked me better than you. He said I was better in everyway. I not some scared little cat that would care about anyone else. Adam never cared about you. He wanted to love this side of me. But now, if you want to make him come back in this little revenge plan, then how about you let me take control?" She gave me her hand that was just bloody. I looked at my own and just thought of me going back to this devil side that everyone was scared of. But... Making everyone scared might just get him back.

I put my hand into hers as she just laughed and started to have her clothing come onto my body. My old clothes just ripped off me as the new one was just still taking me over. The mask fell off as the body disappeared and I saw that the mask fell onto the ground and was facing up at the dark void. I crouched down and grabbed the mask and looked at it before turning it and putting it on my face. I felt my body going away and slowly decay as I felt sick and not myself. I kept having the feeling before falling back and closing my eyes. 

Night Scratcher's P.O.V

Now this is great. That scared Blake left this body. Now I feel so much better. I felt something touching my shoulders as I looked up and saw my shadow and smiled up at it. 

"There you go. First seconds of having this back and you're already out. This is going to be fun." I had my claws pop out as I looked at them and then dug them deep into my opposite arm. I held it before pulling out and seeing blood from my arm and trickle down to the void and I looked at my claws as they were just trickling with blood as well. 

"Welcome back."

((Shouts out to kumafromtaiwan tumblr's page and her amazing RWBY AU Henceforward characters. Blake is not the only one that has changed. If you wanna see what happened to Ruby, Yang and Weiss, then I suggest giving her page a look at. They are very nice and good. ;3))