*NON-CANNON* Spooks To Life

🎃🎃Sorry if this isn't the best idea of a Halloween story like my Senran Kagura one, writer's block has been eating me up, but hopefully, I could make it better. 🎃🎃

Y/N's P.O.V

Halloween's coming up, and this is just horrible! Felix, Ash and I were trying to search for Halloween stuff. We did just that, but it didn't go so good. 

We had to go to some black market guy as he looked as if we could say one wrong thing, and he'll stab us instantly. But other than that, we did get what we want. 

A pumpkin. 

A HUGE pumpkin.

"At least it's something for the spirt," Felix said as he held the pumpkin and we both looked at it from each side of him. It was normal... if looking at a pumpkin that deformed and green in the inside along with a face that could make an old man have a heart attack on the spot and fall to his grave automatically. "Right guys?"

Ash shook her head and looked at him as she smiled a bit. "How about we take it back? I mean, there's gonna be no one to see it if we even do show it!" She made a point as I rubbed my chin and Felix shook his head. "Come on! Are you scared of it Ash?" He teased her having the pumpkin be to his head level as she backed away and had her ears and tail pop up fast before hiding behind the couch and leaving me to sigh. "Let's just put it out and I guess have people see it." 

I gave in to the idea as he nodded and came over to me and rubbed my head with a smile on his face and went outside, going to put it somewhere useful. Hopefully the dumpster.  

"I swear," I heard Ash said, coming from behind the couch and rubbing her arm. "I don't feel good around that thing. Like it may do somethin-" As soon as she said that, we heard a scream from outside. We quickly ran out to see that Felix's body was on the ground and not moving, but his upper half was hidden around the corner of the block. 

"Felix?" I called out as he didn't even move to my call out. Ash did the same, but nothing came anywho. Having our weapons ready for anything, we started to walk towards the half-seen body. As we were right there to his feet, he stood up in a bendy way, as if he was rubber and sprung up to life to stand in front of us. 

The only difference was that he had the death-causing pumpkin on his head. 

"Hoy there, you two," His voice sounded musky and rough. Along with the bad smell of the pumpkin was coming, as if it was his breath. "I, the Bodyless Headsmen!" He shouted out loud while raising a fist and standing there awkwardly like something was supposed to happen. "Now that I can finally move once more and fight till I see humanity's last breath!" 

We both looked at each other before I pulled out a pistol and shot the side of the pumpkin, having a piece of his head gone as the mouth moved to a freaked out expression and tried to hold it. 

"AHHHHHH!" He shouted out loud while looking at the both of us. "What was tha-" Before he could talk more, I shot him once more and he fell down and screamed more before I just took it off Felix and it stopped talking. Felix sat up and was breathing hard while looking around as it seemed it cut off his breath. Ash took a breath as I went to the trash can and threw the pumpkin in there and he was confused. "My pumpkin!" He said as Ash held his shoulder and shook her head. "Don't even think about it. We should just get something else next year. I think costumes will do better for us."