Chapter 15

An eternity or for what seemed like one I finally woke up from my nap to see that I had just gotten a text from Emmett. He said that he was already outside my house. I smiled and ran downstairs. Then I opened the door.
   "Hey did you-" before I could let him finish his statement I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest.
   "Woah there Dani". I blushed as I pulled away. Then I pulled pieces of my hair behind my ear.
   "Sorry If I caught you off guard. I'm just glad that your okay". I replied. Emmett smiled and pulled me back to his chest.
   "I didn't say that you could pull away". He grinned. "I missed you Dani". I smiled and wrapped my arms around his body.
    "I missed you too Emmett". I said and I knew that he was smiling by what I had just said to him. And that made me happy inside. I finally pulled away.
    "Is everyone else okay? Including Bella?"  I asked him as we went to sit down on my couch.
   "For the most part yeah. Your sister just cut her arm so it wasn't too bad, but damn Edward was kinda pissed about it". I raised an eyebrow at his comment.
   "Why?"
   "Well Bella cut her arm as a way to distract Victoria and Riley. And it worked. While they were distracted Edward finished them off". Emmett explained. I nodded my head and let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness that Bella was safe and thank goodness that Edward was there to protect her.
   "Was that the only injury?"
Emmett shook his head. "A newborn attacked Jacob and crushed his arm, Carlisle is treating him. He says that he could be fine in a day or two".
   "I'm glad he's okay. I'm guessing Bella's with him". Emmett nodded.
   "You want to go see him?" I sighed and shook my head. Then I linked my hand with his.
   "Maybe tomorrow. For right now I'm right where I need to be. Right with who I want to be with". I replied laying my head on his shoulder.
   "I couldn't agree with you on that. I am a pretty good dude". Emmett replied making me roll my eyes at him.
   "Whatever". I smiled as Emmett pulled me close to him.
   "You know you enjoy my company".
    "That I do". I replied. Then I brought my lips to his.
    "If your dad walks in on us I'm toast". I smiled.
   "Charlie is staying over at Billy's tonight. He texted me before you did".  I informed him. Emmett grinned. "So it's just you and me".
    "Did you plan this out?"
    "Nope. It's just luck I guess". I said placing some hairs out of my face.
    "Luck hmm...well I should let you rest".
    "Why? There's nothing going on tomorrow".
Emmett sighed. "That's where your wrong".
    "I am?"
    "Yes. Alice has dress fittings for you already" Emmett informed me. I sighed and glanced up at my boyfriend.
    "Really?!" He nodded. "Oh joy".
    "Hey I'm sure you'll look hot in whatever dress she picks for you. You'll have to be if your going to be my date to the wedding, but that shouldn't be a problem for you. Cause your always hot Dani". Emmett winked at me. I blushed and rolled my eyes.
   "Your such a flirt".
   "Only for you babe".
   "So I'm your babe now?" I smiled at his new nickname for me.
   "Too much?"
I shook my head. "No I like it. Especially when it comes from you".
Emmett smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm not ever letting you go Dani. Your stuck with me".
    "I wouldn't have it any other way Emmett".
~

And with that this ends book 1 for Dani and Emmett, but don't worry a book two is coming. When? Spring break at the earliest. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this whole story and have a great day!