||Chapter 1:The Beginning||

Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! If you would like, my quotev name is Kaori if you would like to follow me there!Hope you enjoy! Also, there might be gore so watch out!

Future me update~ This was my first book. I have came a long way. That is pretty funny. Okay, enjoy the book!

2018 me~ wtf people keep reading my story?!?!?!? Enjoy!! xD

2019 me~ This is getting so many views and I wrote it when I was at least twelve 😂
~~~
As the sun shines brightly on my face as I waked up, I walked downstairs from my room to the kitchen. The manor was shinning beautifully as always. My maid, Lily, saw me and asked, "My lady! It is very early for you to wake up." I placed my hand on her shoulder, "It is ok, I will help!" I said as I went inside the kitchen. I helped cook the steak and finish cleaning the materials. As I took off the apron, I saw mom and dad walking down the stairs with their personal maid and butler, Amai and Tome. "Hello mom!" I waved as I ran up to her and hugged her then dad. (BTW~ You are pretty young I guess like 6 or something, but young!) "Sweete, you woke up early again! How?" My mom asked as she looked at me. "Today, there is a ball planned," Dad said to mom as he walked downstairs with me on top of his shoulders. I was pretending to be an bird, that was fun.
~Time Skip~
Once the evening hit, Mom placed me in a pink dress with a pretty bow at the back. Of course, mom gave Lily the dress and she placed it on me. I felt so pretty in the dress. As Mom, Dad and me went inside the carriage, we headed off to the party. Once we reached the party, I saw many people and I grabbed Mom's hand so I don't get lost. I saw my Uncle and said happily, "Uncle Kory!" He picked me up and I gave him a big hug. I loved his hugs a lot. The party felt like it was soo long that I slept on Uncle Kory.
~Time Skip~
As the days went by, me, Mom and Dad went to a restaurant for my Birthday. "(Nickname), what would you like dear?" "Ummm, I don't know!" I giggled and my Mom and Dad chuckled. They ordered steak while I got strawberry cheesecake with mash potatoes and chicken. As I ate, I smelled something burning. I looked up and saw flames, red, viscous flames. Dad ran and tried to get something to lower down the flames. I yelled in grief, "DAD!" Mom pulled me closed to her chest and whispered into my ear, "Here, take this pendant and keep it." She gave me a necklace with a beautiful fox. She placed the necklace on me as quickly as she can. "Go, run! I love-" She got cut off because someone stabbed her on the back. I saw blood dripping on my clothes. I stood up and saw my mom with a hole in her back. Her eyes cried the last tear, I closed my eyes and felt alone and scared. Suddenly, men started to surround me into a tight circle. I screamed my last breath before they placed a bag over my head.
~Time Skip~
I could only see darkness until they took off the bag and carried me to a table, a table which rituals are preformed. Every single time, they stab me slower and slower behind my back. Every single stab is very single time I want to kill them. They made me scream, cry, shout. My back felt like fire, my eyes were red from all the crying, my voice was lost because of the times I tried to scream, and my arms are acing from how hard they are gripping my hands. They then placed a mark on the side of my back, right side. When they placed me back into my cell, I tried to make a run for it and I succeeded. I saw my maid Lily, I ran to her and collapsed on her once she gathered her arms around me.