||Chapter 17: Our Promise||

As I finished up with my studies, I looked at the time. "Already 5? Sheesh, I have been inside for so long," I told myself. I heard a knock on my study door. I opened it to see Zen smiling. "Why don't you smile??" He complained.
"What do you need?"
"Want to fence?"
"Sure, I was just going to go outside actually," I finished. I fixed my hair and placed on the gear that you are suppose to wear while fencing. I started first hit. Zen blocked it instantly while I kept trying to find the sweet spot.
Come on, a little closer, I told myself with sweat dripping from my face. I then got him by the neck. "I won," I said tirelessly. I dropped my sword and sat down on the floor.
"Good match!" He smiled and reached out his hand. I took it and I felt a sharp pain on my other shoulder. This happened when I first encountered him, I said. "(F/n)!" He yelled. I looked at him and said, "I'm fine. Thanks though, just a little pain."
He looked relived and helped me up. I stood up and said, "I'll change into my normal clothes."
I changed back to my blue gown and fixed my hair neatly. Lily helped me fasten my dress and cleaned up my face. Zen was already waiting for me in the garden.
"Beautiful day isn't it?" Zen asked with a smile.
"You seemed to smile a lot lately," I added as I took a cup of Herbal tea and sat down.
"Yes."
"Is it because of Lizzie?"
"*blush* Uhhh...."
"Heh, that is cute."
"I guess...."
"Well, let's just admire the area shall we?" I finished and drank some tea. The sky was beautiful and the gradient was great.
Zen decided to head home since it was getting dark. I went to my room and changed into my nightgown. I saw the rabbit on my bed and I slept with it soundly.
•The Next Day•
The next day, it was pretty normal. With Lily, Amai, and Tome working, I did my violin lessons and writing lessons. It was sooo tiring. I finished at 3:00 and I decided to go to town.
I fixed my Fox necklace and placed on a pink dress which is simple.

 I fixed my Fox necklace and placed on a  pink dress which is simple

I had short pink gloves to the wrists and slippers. Then, I placed on a small white hat to help my look. I placed on a white coat and Lily and I headed out.
We went to the local town and I saw many people looking at different shops. "For a change, I would like to look at the different shops as well," I told Lily, "It might be a good break."
"Alright my lady," Lily agreed. We went to different shops and looked around in each one. Suddenly, I saw a hallway where me, Ciel and Sebastian fought Jack the Ripper. Memories.....This is a good one.
We finished up and I went back inside my carriage with Lily. We went back into the manor. I went inside a stretched my arms out, "I feel better than last time." Suddenly, I heard a doorbell, Might be Ciel.
And I called it! Lily opened the door and I saw Ciel and Sebastian. "Reason?" I asked him instantly.
"None in particular," he added with a smirk.
"Something is up."
"No it isn't."
"Tell me..."
"I'm good," Ciel finished, "Okay fine I will tell you."
"What is it?"
He stepped out and I saw Lizzie and Zen smiling. "What? I am confused," I said with a confused expression, "Zen, you came yesterday!"
"I know," he smiled. Lizzie exclaimed, "We wanted to see you before-"
Zen covered her mouth. "Before what?" I asked.
"Before....uh Before we go somewhere special tomorrow!" Zen said quickly.
"Doesn't make sense, but I wouldn't ask you anyways because of the fact that you don't want to tell me," I finished, "Come inside."
I directed them to the dinning table where I saw a particular letter in Ciel's hand.
"Why are you guys here exactly?" I asked them.
"Ahem, well, read the letter," Ciel gave me a letter which had a print Starlight Private School. I opened the letter and saw this:
Dear Ms. (f/n) (l/n),
We have decided for you to study in our school for two years because you have been so busy lately. Your cousin has already filled a contract to assign you to Starlight Private School to study. Your father and mother studied here in this school for 4 years. Since you have business to take care of, we are allowing you to study in this area for two years instead of 4. We will be departing the day after tomorrow. We will pick you up at 9:00 am sharp to send you to Japan on a carriage. Thank you for cooperating.
From,
The Starlight Private School.

I closed the letter shut and Ciel asked, "What did it say? It was left in front of my door."
"Cousin Alice applied me to go to Starlight Private School where my parents studdied," I said.
"Don't you have studies here at your manor?"
"Yes, but I have the job of the Queen's Loyal Fox, so it is hard for me to concentrate on my studies."
"I guess."
"But I don't what to go..." I finally said. I touched Ciel's hand, "I made so many memories with you, Lizzie, Zen and everyone else."
"Don't worry, it is only two years," Lizzie stated. Zen nodded, "We can wait for you!"
"Mhm," Ciel smiled. I laughed, "I shouldn't be laughing. Thank you so much." We had our tea and Zen and Lizzie decided to leave pretty early. I have goodbye and Ciel asked, "Can we head to your study for a moment?"
"Uh sure!" I agreed.
We walked into my study and I sat down, "What do you need?"
"I wanted to give you this," Ciel showed me a beautiful blue ring.

 We walked into my study and I sat down, "What do you need?" "I wanted to give you this," Ciel showed me a beautiful blue ring

He placed it on my thumb and said, "We match." I smiled happily, "Ciel!" I hugged him tightly. He looked at my shinning eyes.
I looked at his ring then at mine, very similar. "May I do something?" He asked.
"Sure, what is it?" I replied. He bowed and kissed the back of my hand, "May I have this dance?" I blushed, "Why did you asked that out of the blue?"
"Because, this reminds me of the time you showed me how to dance," he laughed.
"Fine then," I took his hand and we danced in my study without music. "This brings back memories easily," I told him.
"The Jack the Ripper case was our first time working together," Ciel added.
"And it was fun!"
"I am going to miss you."
"To be honest, I will miss you more than you can image."
"Don't find any other fiancé."
"Heh, being my dad eh?"
"No..."
"I won't find a single man who isn't as strict and charming as you, for real."
"Promise?" He held up his pinky finger.
"Promise," I locked it in with my pinky finger.
A promise is a promise, I will not break it, I smiled at him, He is too unique.

End of Chapter 17

~Author's Note~
Thank you so much for the people who are supporting this book! Sadly, chapter 18 is going to be the last chapter of the book.
Don't worry! The sequel will come out as soon as possible! And I was really happy when I saw that the ring up there ^ was similar to Ciel's blue ring (with the color). Once I post the last chapter, I am going to be reviewing grammar and other stuff in the previous chapters.
Then, I will post a final author note saying what the next book will be about! Hope you enjoy!
§Peace§