||Chapter 18: Thank You, For Everything(Last Chapter!!!!)||

•The Next Day•
I woke up from Lily and she gave me a newspaper. I took a cup of tea and drank it. "Lily, anything planned today?" She asked. "Nothing yet," Lily replied, "I will get your finest dress since it is your last full day here."
I nodded and kept scanning the newspaper.
She gave me a black and white dress. It reminded me of the same red dress Lizzie wore but this one is longer and has different design.

 It reminded me of the same red dress Lizzie wore but this one is longer and has different design

I placed on wrist high gloves and beautiful black slippers. Lily placed on a beautiful pendant on my hair and curled it.

 Lily placed on a beautiful pendant on my hair and curled it

I placed on my ring and said, "Thank you Lily." She smiled, "I want to make your last day here special."
I went in my study and started doing paper work. This is sooo tiring, I told myself in my head as I signed and read each paper.
•At 5:00 pm•
I walked down the stairs and saw Zen, Lizzie, and Ciel awaiting me. "Huh?" I asked.
"Well, dear, we wanted to host a party!" Lizzie said.
"Yea, and we brought many people!" Zen exclaimed. I saw Lord Druitt (Don't like him), Lau, Ran mou, Alice, Connor, Alina, and the Phantomhive servants. "This looks wonderful," I smiled.
"Glad you like it! Now, enjoy yourself darling!" Lizzie said. She took my hand and we walked down the stairs. I saw many people eating and enjoying this celebration. I saw many types of foods such as cake and other items. "Hello Lady (f/n)," Sebastian bowed. "Why hello Sebastian," I bowed as well.
"I see that you are enjoying the party," he stayed with a smile.
"Yes indeed, it is a pleasure to have you come."
"Well now, I am only just a butler," he concluded. I walked up to Alice and she said, "Aren't you excited! You are going to the school your mother and father went to!"
"Not.....exactly...," I gripped my fists, "Have you ever seen me fence?"
"Not entirely..." She replied.
"I took down Zen."
"Eek!"
"Just joking," I smiled, "I wouldn't do that cousin Alice. Why would I?" She laughed it off, "Yea! I am so sorry I did that without your consent...."
"It is alright, I am just a little upset," I concluded. I walked to Zen and Lizzie, "Hello guys, how is it going?"
"Great!" They said in unison. I smiled, "That is awesome."
"I have something for you!" Lizzie exclaimed. She gave me a cute stuffed cat.

"Thanks so much!" I told both of them

"Thanks so much!" I told both of them. They smiled.
I walked outside and saw Ciel looking at the sunset. "Hello," I said. He jumped a little, "Hi (f/n)."
"Enjoying the party?" I asked him.
"Yep."
"You don't seem like it," I sat down on one of the benches and Ciel sat next to me. "Heh, you caught me," he smiled.
"What is the matter?"
"Nothing really."
"Come on, say it."
"You won't harass me if I say this right?"
"Why would I?" I smiled.
"I am going to miss you when you leave."
"I know, you told me yesterday," I looked at the sunset, "From all the memories we made."
He smiled and I smiled as well. I heard people laughing and talking inside the manor. It was calming outside with Ciel; it was a dream come true. But, I know it is going to end. I am going to be leaving tomorrow. Lily already packed my things in a suitcase. A tear fell down my cheek. "Are you okay (f/n)? Did I say something wrong?" Ciel asked quickly. "No, it is just going to be hard for me. Even if it is only two years," I answered. Ciel hugged me and I was pretty shocked. "That was sudden!" I exclaimed. "Just stay like this for a little while," Ciel said softly. His embrace was warm and gentle.
After a few minutes, I said,"I want to show you something." I let go of his embrace.
"Sure," Ciel said. I went inside my manor and into my room where my violin was there.
I took my case and went outside. "I wanted to show you this song."I took my violin out and started playing.

<Far Away. (This is with Piano)>

I kept playing, and playing. Will it read him? Will it reach him? I kept replaying in my head. The notes dancing across the horizon and the flowers galore. Inside the manor, I heard footsteps coming to the outside.
The music felt alive for once. After lessons of violin, I was able to play what is inside my heart, my very soul.
Once I finished, I dropped my bow and a couple of tears rolled down my cheeks. Everyone started clapping instantly. I placed my violin away and everyone went back inside.
Did it reach him? I said in my head as I packed up my instrument. "That was amazing," Ciel said. "I am so sorry that I am dripping with sweat and-" Suddenly, I saw Ciel locking eye contact with me. He leaning closer and laid his soft lips onto mines. I became as red as a tomato, it was embarrassing. I couldn't stop though; instead, I leaned forward and we stayed like that for at least 10-20 seconds. I let go of his kiss and said, "What was that for?"
"Heh, you leaned to me," Ciel teased.
"Gah you!" I shouted. My anger died down and I said, "You liked how I play though?"
"Yes, it was perfect," Ciel said. I took my instrument and we headed inside the manor.
•Time Skip•
Once it was eight, I waved goodbye to everyone and Ciel left last. "Thanks Ciel," I hugged him tightly. I saw Sebastian smiling. Ciel let go of my embrace and I waved goodbye.
Lily said, "Come, it is almost time for you to retire."
~~
I was tucked into my bed and Lily said, "Goodnight my lady," and blew the candles out.
•The Next Day•
I took my things and took my stuffed cat and bunny. Lily placed me into the uniform that we are suppose to wear when we go to the school.

 Lily placed me into the uniform that we are suppose to wear when we go to the school

I placed on black stockings and a blue wrist gloves. I took my stuffed animals and I said goodbye to all my servants. "Thank you Lily, Amai, and Tome. Please hold down the manor for me. Tome, I allow you to be in charge of writing letters and helping Lily and Amai. Lily and Amai, I trust in both of you to keep the company under control. See you in two years," I went inside the carriage and I hugged both of my stuffed animals. There was a woman waiting for me inside with a smile.
I knocked on the window and said to the guy, "Can we stop by the Phantomhive place for a little?"
~~
Once we were there, I went out from the carriage and knocked on their door. "Hello Sebastian, can you give this letter to Ciel?" I asked.
"Yes Lady (f/n)," he smiled. I went back into the carriage and waved goodbye.

Ciel's POV
As was working, Sebastian knocked on my door. "Come in," I commanded. I saw Sebastian with a smile, "Lady (f/n) wanted to give this to you." He handed me a letter.
Dear Ciel,
        Thank you so much for everything. I am glad I met you. I thought that you were selfish and kinda grumpy. I got to know you better and I came to fall in love with you.
Thank you for everything.
That is when we met.
Love,
        (F/n)
I also gave you a picture of me when I was little.
I looked at the picture and saw (f/n) smiling happily. I am going to miss you, I said in my head.

Your POV
I looked out from the window, When we met, he changed my whole life.

End of Chapter 18