||Chapter 14: Remember||

Your P.O.V
I woke up from my nap. I remember making a contract with Claude, but it doesn't seem right. "Hello my highness, dinner shall be ready soon," Claude came in. It didn't feel right, I felt out of place. "Coming," I replied. I placed some sort of eyepatch onto one of my eyes, couldn't remember doing this. Who do I even remember anyways.
I just remember my old memories with Claude. I placed a ruby ring on and slipped my slippers back on. I walked downstairs, feeling, out of place again.
"My highness, come have a seat," he directed me to a golden dinning room with beautiful red roses. Red Roses? I asked, they are beautiful, but I thought there was white and blue flowers? As Hannah came up to me, she then spilled the water all over the cloth on top of the table.
I saw her trying to clean up the mess. "It is okay Hannah, just don't do it again," I said as I gave her the glass. She excused herself.
I finished and stood up and said, "I'll be in my study." I walked upstairs.
I touched every book and every single piece of furniture in the room. My mind felt odd. I couldn't remember what I did!
I don't know what I have been doing all my life! Crying? Slacking?
My mind was filled with the questions I asked myself. I screamed, I couldn't hear my scream though. Next thing I knew, I was bending down, covering my ears and opening my mouth.
I don't know what is going on! I told myself as I kept doing the same actions.  I saw a boy with beautiful blue hair and dark blue eyes, holding his hand out. Claude came in to comfort me. I stopped screaming, I stood up and straighten my dress. "Claude.......I had a vision," I told him.
"Of what my highness?" He asked.
"Of a familiar boy, blue hair and dark blue eyes. He has an eyepatch as well," I told him, "I couldn't remember him though." I saw Claude's face turn into disgust. "Are you okay?" I asked.
He nodded and excused himself. Odd I suppose. I sat on my chair, that is when I felt a cold gust of wind. I went to the doors of the balcony and closed them.
Crash!!!!
I heard behind me. A man with black hair and red, demon like eyes covered my mouth. He seemed similar as well. Nevertheless, I don't want to let my guard down. "Luckily I planned this out," the man said with a smirk. I slowly started to close my eyes. Seeing the flashbacks.
"Come, stay with me for the night."

"How sweet of you."

"Good we should head to my study."

"So, you won't get lost!"
I opened my eyes. The same person with blue eyes and blue hair. He reached for my hand, and he held it tightly. When I saw the flashbacks, there was the same boy.
I faintly said, "You remind me of a certain someone."
He grinned and asked, "Have you happen to know his name?"
A sudden flashback filled my head.
"Well, my name is Ciel Phantomhive and I am going to be your partner."
That is it! "C-Ciel Phant-ntomhive," I stuttered.
"What type of adventures did you go to when you are with Ciel?"
"I remember beating my old friend, helping a curry battle, and a ripper case I think."
"Do you happen to remember who the boy looks like easily?"
"Well, if I remember it further, he had beautiful blue hair with dark, blue eyes. He has an eyepatch as well." I looked at the boy, he matches my description. "C-Ciel?!?" I stood up straight. He nodded and I hugged Ciel tightly.
I remember, he was the one who was with me will all my adventures! I excitedly said in my head. I took off the eyepatch, Ciel saw my eye and said, "The mark, it is slowly fading away." Ciel gave me a mirror and he was correct, it was fading away. So, I was not in the correct place all along. I cried happily. "Ciel......" I said again. My life felt complete again. I stood up and fixed my dress, I then walked with Ciel to the stairs. I saw a familiar face.
"Lily!" I screamed. I ran to her and hugged her warm embrace. She smiled and let go. "I am so glad to be your maid again," she bowed.
I smiled and looked at Ciel, he seemed, happy. I forgot how much I loved his smile. My body felt weak again. I wobbled to Lily. Then, I started coughing. "Sebastian, get some water!" Ciel commanded to Sebastian. "Yes my Lord," he ran to get some water. Ciel walked down the stairs and sat next to me. "I'll put her on my lap," he said. He placed my head on his lap. I kept coughing.
"Lily, am I cursed?" I asked and then coughed. Her eyes seemed to widen and her hands started to tremble.
"No my Lady, you are not cursed," she said with a smile.
"Maybe you are," a faint voice remarked. Lily's smile slowly faded away. There was a woman with purple hair and red, vicious eyes. Hannah, I told myself in my head. "Why are you here?" I asked as I sat up.
"To get you, Claude wants to be your young Mistress....." she touched my face slightly. I pushed back and stated, "I won't be anyone's young mistress, only Lily's." I saw from the corner of my eye Lily smiling. I stood up straight, looking into Hannah's demon eyes. "Go back with Alois and Lukas," I said. She stepped back a little and asked, "How did you know Alois and Lukas?"
"I saw in Alois's room that there was a name, Lukas. Looked like he adored him dearly because of the beautiful roses near the name," I commented. "I never even noticed...." She sighed, "I need to get you now, heh." She took my shoulder and hugged me tightly.
"(F/n)!" Ciel yelled. He stood up and took off his eyepatch. "Sebastian, save her!" He shouted. "Ciel, I don't think it is going to work this time....." I added as I tear fell. My smile dropped and Hannah vanished with me in her arms. I tried to break free from her embrace.
Ciel's POV
I saw her vanish in thin air, Sebastian must of chased her. I couldn't keep doing this forever, I have to end this. Chasing her, trying to keep her safe. What is the point on chasing them forever and ever? I want to save (f/n), does that mean I like her?
I do don't I? Blind love. Odd isn't it. I am going to marry her, so I want to save her.
I took a horse from the stable at the back and used the horse to ride to the Trancy manor. I want to end this now! I want to go on more adventures with her.
~~
Once I arrived, I ran into the house where I saw Hannah with a soft, kind smile. I didn't like it one bit.
"Where is (f/n)!" I commanded with anger rushing through my body. "She is upstairs, sleeping. Isn't that cute," Hannah said with a smile that made me more angry. I ran upstairs, but Hannah said, "You don't want to go inside dear. It is for the best." I ignored her comment and ran to her room; I opened the door to see a black figure with sharp, black heels.
"Young master close your eyes!" Sebastian yelled. I covered my eyes and sat down. I leaned my back against the wall, trying not to look at Sebastian.
He is fighting with Claude, in this small space? I said to myself, I did command him to protect her, he is useful after all.
I heard laughter and screams of terror from Claude himself. "Young master, you may open your eyes now," Sebastian said. I saw Claude lifeless body laying on the floor, covered in blood. Sebastian had (f/n) in his arms. "Lets go," I commanded. Then, I saw Hannah slowly clapping, "Such a good show." I tighten my fists and Sebastian placed (f/n) down. "Now just say the word young master," he gave me a grim smile. "Sebastian, I order you to kill Hannah!" I took off my eyepatch to show my purple eye. "Yes my lord," he bowed and went for the first strike.
~~
Once I was done, I saw (f/n) with Sebastian and we headed downstairs. Luckily, we weren't bothered by the triplets. I took the horse and Sebastian just went to the manor.
I placed the horse in the stable once I was near the manor. I walked inside to be greeted with Mey~Rin, Finnian and Bard. I ran to my study, I saw a girl with (h/c) hair and a pink dress to match. She turned around and smiled, "Hi Ciel."

End of Chapter 14