||Chapter 2:The Meeting With the Queen||

As I recovered from my horrible fate, I grew out of it, but never smiled. Ever. Lily accepted the fact that I didn't smile.
~Past~
As I woke up, I saw my maid Lily looking at me with a worried look. I clasped her hand tightly and started to tear up. "My mom.........my dad," I said while I slobbered softly on the pillow. Lily patted me on the head and smiled, "My lady, you will need to move on now...." I looked up and saw her smiling face, but I couldn't smile. The way she smiled looked so easy. I can't. I saw my body covered with bandages and my face covered with scars. My hands trembled in fear when thinking about the horrible night.
~Present~
As she placed a simple blue gown all the way to the knee, I asked, "Is there anything important today?" She answered, "Well, there is a meeting at 1:20 with the queen for your job." She slipped my slippers on and I walked down the stairs. I gave a short smile to Lily as I went to the table. I always tried to pull smiles such as fake smiles. Smiles that don't have meaning and that is empty. I waited for my tutor and started my violin lessons.
~Time Skip~
As I walked to the carriage at 1:00, Tome, my butler, was waiting for me and Lily came with me. I saw Queen Victoria's beautiful castle as the carriage pulled to the front. I stepped out of the carriage and Lily came with me, on of the guards commanded, "The Queen would only like Lady (Last Name)." Lily nodded and I walked past the gate and into the castle. As I looked around, I saw a boy waiting at the stairs. He asked, "Are you Lady (Last Name)?" I nodded quietly and he walked down the stairs, "Please follow me." I followed him upstairs to a room with a huge bed and a beautiful interior. I admired the roses around the wall as I walked around. I saw the queen on a chair waiting for me and this mysterious boy. She told me to sit down and I sat down on the chair at the other side of the Queen. "Hello (First Name), pleasure to meet you." She placed her hand out and I shook it with a short smile. "Queen Victoria, why did you ask me to come?" I asked politely as I saw the boy bit his lip. "I would like you and Ciel Phantomhive to solve the Jack the Ripper Case." Queen Victoria said seriously, "This case is about mysterious murders of prosecutes. I would like my Watch Dog and Royal Fox team up." I looked at the boy in confusion. "*ahem* Well, my name is Ciel Phantomhive and I will be your partner," he told me. He smiled lightly and I smiled lightly back. I stood up and bowed to Queen Victoria for the meeting. While I was walking down the stairs with this boy named Ciel, he asked, "Lady (Last Name), would you like to have a meeting at my manor at 4:00 pm tomorrow?" I said, "I would gladly." I felt like I known him somewhere, somewhere that is familiar. I went to the carriage and looked out of the window.
~Ciel's POV~
As I saw Sebastian waiting for me, I entered the carriage with a thought in my head. "(First Name)........," I mumbled to myself without a clue I am saying. I saw my manor coming up and I walked down the steps of the carriage to my manor. As I walked upstairs, I said, "Sebastian, find any documents of Lady (Last Name)." Sebastian answered, "Yes, my lord." I walked to my study and thought about her. Was she the one who was with me? I asked in my head as I imagined her in my mind. I heard a knock, I said, "Come in." Sebastian walked up to my desk with a cart and documents. "Did you find the documents?" I asked as he poured the cup of tea. "Yes, here." He gave me the documents and set the tea on the desk. I looked at her papers and saw that she is went through a rough time and got sent to the hospital multiple times before the incident occurred. I found out that she got hurt a bunch of times before. "A broken hand, slash from a kitchen knife, fainted multiple times, and there is more," I mumbled as I looked. I told Sebastian that his work is done. I drank the cup of tea as I thought about all the injuries, she must be tough. I moved her documents aside and started doing paperwork.
~Your POV~
Once I was done, I went upstairs to the library. I felt a sharp pain at my shoulder and yelled. Lily came in quickly to ask what is going on. She saw my shoulder and for some reason there was a huge cut. Lily walked me to my room and took care of the cut. "Lily, can I ask you something?" I said.
"Yes My Lady, what is your question?"
"Well, I think I am cursed...." I bit my lip and softly touched my hair. "My lady, you are not cursed. You are too beautiful to," she replied as She damped a cloth onto my cut. Lily and I just stayed in my room quietly. "Stay here my lady, I will bring you tea and a book," she went outside to fetch the things. I looked up at the ceiling and wanted to lay down, but I couldn't because one it will ruin my dress and two it will burn badly if I lay down. I stayed there quietly and thought about the job Queen Victoria gave me. Jack the Ripper case, I told myself.
Thump.
I felt my heart skip a beat. Everything turned blurry at the sight. I saw a man with a gas mask and he whispered in my ear, "Hello my sweet cherry blossom." My vision got more blurry and I fainted.........
~Author Note~
Hai! BTW you are the same age as him, (13 to be correct). That's all that I want to say!
§Peace§
~Melody