||Chapter 4:My Choice, My Fight||

~Your POV~
As I woke up, my body felt weak and my eyes were still blurry. "I see you have woken up my darling," the man said. "Lucifer......." I mumbled. Lucifer was an old friend who I loved dearly, pretty much like a sibling. When I saved his life from almost dying, he told me that he will never abandon me eve again. When there was the fire that started it all, Lucifer was there. (BTW, he is the same age as you). He saw me running and trying to get away from the fire. I saw him and ran to him but he just ran away like I am some virus. That is how I got traumatized. "Remember that promise, I broke it! It was really pathetic of you to trust me," Lucifer bursted in laughter. "What.....do you mean......" I asked. "I wanted to marry you. Earn your trust! I wanted your money, my parents planned on bribing you so that your company can fall into our hands!" He answered. I looked around and saw that I am in his room, I can tell. He loved to be all out instead of boring like he told me when he was young. "Now, please give me your company....." he told me as he touched my face lightly. "Never...." I answered in a whisper. (And again, you are an owner of a beautiful and successful gown company for all ages). Lucifer held up a knife next to my neck. "I am so impatient, so give me your company!" He kicked my stomach and I gave a small yelp of pain. My hands and feet were tied and I couldn't get out. "Lucifer, I would gladly kill you right now," I told him properly without stuttering. "Oh, (Nickname) is becoming a viscous monster!" He said sarcastically. "Don't you dare use my nickname, you are not allowed to!" I told him. "You are such a cute girl, I love it about you," He told me. "If you don't say yes, I guess I will force you." I gave him a death stare than means that I will kill him. "Well, you want to know how right? I am going to place your friend's at risk then. Every time you decline, one servant is dead, poof! Will you accept my marriage proposal?" He asked. I bit my lip and murmured, "Yes.......I will...." I wouldn't want my servants at risk. He untied my feet and showed me to a room, "My maids will place you into a white gown, I will wait for you outside......" They had a white gown with pink roses and a long veil. "I refused." I said strictly. The maids looked at me in shock. "Would you like to be set free?" I asked them. They nodded quietly all together. I guess they are all siblings. "Untie me first." They untied me and I said, "Help me, this will regain your freedom. I will force him to give you freedom." I placed my hand out to them. "Help me and I shall help you back," they accepted my hand and placed their hand on mine. I asked if they had any knifes. Luckily, they carry around pocket knifes. I borrowed two and told them, "Place the dress and veil on me and I will hide the knifes in my flowers." They placed on the dress on me and I felt weird. I left my hair normal and they placed on the veil. I walked outside with the maids and told them about the plan. As I walked downtown the carpet, I saw Lucifer looking very happy and glad like he won an award. He asked, "Would you, my sweet cherry blossom, take this ring?" I replied, "I....DON'T!" I took out the knifes and looked at him. Many body guards came up to me, and I started to kick them and knock them out. "You can come out now Ciel and my wonderful servants!" I yelled as I fought the guards. They slashed me once and I was able to stab the guy. I turned my back and saw Sebastian right behind me, "Lady (First Name), I never knew you fight. It is really surprising. By the way, my name is Sebastian." The butler told me with a smile. "Training! Do you have a sword?" I asked as I stabbed them with pocket knifes. He handed me a sword and I threw the knifes and it landed on two men's heads. Lily came in with silverware and started to help, Tome had guns, and Amai had knifes. Once we were finished, I saw Lucifer trying to run away. I pulled him close to me and placed the sword on his neck. "Don't you ever do this again, got that. Also, can you do me a favor and say you murdered all these people. That would be great." I commanded him. He stuttered and said, "Y...e.s... I ..will Mam...."
"Thank you for being an absolute doll. I think you were the only person who isn't dead that is my enemy." I said and I lowered down my sword and walked away. I suddenly fell down out of nowhere. "My lady!" Lily exclaimed. Sebastian came up to me and said, "We need to take her to the manor."
"You can take her to my manor," Ciel came up "Since it is closer here." I looked at him and tried to get up. I told them, "Hey maids, if you would like a job as a woman named Sonya that I sent you to. The shop is named Sweets For Me! I think you will suit in well," I waved goodbye and the maids smiled at me. I was able to make it to the carriage and I kept the sword close to me. Sebastian controlled my carriage with Ciel while the servants had their own carriage with Tome controlling it.
"I heard about all you injuries from the past few years," Ciel commented as I looked at the window. "Yeah.....Wait how..." I told him with confusion. He gave a small smirk and said, "My butler, he helped me."
"I course," I answered as I looked at my hands. They were bloody and dirty, I felt pretty unclean. It is ok though. "How did your butler do this?" I asked.
"Well, he is simply one hell of a butler I can say......" Ciel pouts and I made a small smile. "Hey, thanks," I told him to break the silence inside the carriage. "It is my duty. Plus, your servants told me to help you. They were smart about that plan."
"That is my servants I tell you. Worry about everything I do," I finished. The carriage stopped for some reason. Ciel looked out of the window and saw many people gathered around Ciel's manor. I gripped my sword tightly, but Ciel placed his arm in front of me. "Stay here (First Name)." He walked outside and his butler Sebastian was next to him. Lily, Tome and Amai went outside as well. I saw Lily running to me, "I will guard you my lady." I looked her in shock, I have never saw her so serious, I placed a small smile once again. Ciel removed his eyepatch while Tome and Amai were getting ready. I saw a purple crest engraved in his left eye, he commanded, "Sebastian, take them out." His contract glowed and Sebastian bowed and answered, "Yes my lord." Ciel is contracted to a demon, who would have guessed. He started to fight all the men, Amai and Tome came to help. I saw Lily watching the fight, for some reason she looked worried, like she felt like someone would die. In our side of course. Ciel ran to me, he whispered, "Let's go inside the manor." "How?" I asked as he looked at me. "Easy," he said. Lily went with Sebastian and the others and helped fight. Ciel and I were able to sneak into the front without getting noticed. I tore a piece of my dress and wrapped it around my cut, which what I would have done in the first place. "I will find a suiting dress for you (First Name)." I walked with him to a wardrobe were he had a simple black dress that cuts off to the knee. The dress had ruffles in the middle in a upside down V. The shoulders were just sleeves. I went to another room to place on the dress. A maid named Meylene helped me with my cut. She is very sweet but makes mistakes a bunch. As I walked around the manor, since it is my first time, I found Ciel at the hallway. "I am done," I told him as I walked up to him.
"Good, should we head to my study?"
"Certainly," I concluded. He took my wrist and said, "So you won't get lost." I saw him blush a little, it was cute. I guess we are heading to his study then....
~Author's Note~
I like doing this thing a lot and I hope you like the story. Do you think Ciel is like himself or a different person. I know that he was different at the end of this chapter, but I love romance. I like my stories spicy and sweet, maybe even sour. Thx for reading my story!
§Peace§