||Chapter 16: Holding Hands||

"Hello, my name is Connor E. Finn. Nice to meet you," the boy said to us. "Pleasure to meet you," I stood up and bowed.
"Same with me," Ciel smiled and bowed. "Shall we continue with our tea?" Alice asked. I nodded and I sat down. Ciel did the same. I don't know who is fiancé is exactly. "Connor, who is your fiancé exactly?" I asked. "I have never met her before, she has blond hair and green eyes," Connor described. "Ciel, may I talk to you," I pulled Ciel from the bench. Alice and Connor looked at us weirdly. I went to the dinning and placed my hands on my face.
"Lizzie, his fiancé is Lizzie!" I said to him with a sad tone. "It is going to be okay," Ciel said.
"How, Lizzie is already happy with Zen..."
"Of course she is, you can tell, but this is bad because I see that Connor would like to see her."
"What are we going to do...." I said as I dropped to the floor, "She likes Zen...."
"I have a plan," Ciel stated, "Sebastian!"
"Huh?" I asked.
"Just watch," he saw Sebastian in front of him and started whispering into his ear. I didn't know what he was saying. "Come," Ciel grabbed my wrist and we went into my study.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled out a paper and started writing. "As the Queen's Guard Dog, I should help you," he smiled. I laughed, "That isn't even in the subject right now."
"Finished, Sebastian, come send this carrier owl to Alina,"Ciel commanded. Sebastian took the paper and walked out.
"Alina? She sounds familiar," I said.
"She is one of the new helpers with the queen," Ciel added.
"What is her position?"
"The Queen's thinking panther, she is the one who discovers all the cases and gives it to us. She is useful."
"I see, what does she look like?"
"Red hair and hazel eyes. She is the same age as us."
"I would love to meet her, I think I know what is happening."
"You do?"
"You are going to matchmake Alina with Connor."
"Correct, let's tell him," Ciel concluded. We walked to the outside and saw Connor. "Connor, we have a new fiancé for you," I said.
"A new fiancé? I thought the girl is fine."
"The girl named is Alina, she is the thinking panther, you should meet her."
"I guess I will."
"Thanks," he added, "By the way, what happened to the other girl."
"Um, she just likes someone else."
"Ohh."
"Yep," I finally said. Alice said, "Well, it has been really fun (f/n)! Although we haven't really caught up, I will send letters to you because I got to go."
Connor nodded and I waved goodbye to them; Ciel waved as well.
Once they left, Ciel and I went back into the manor and to my study. I sat down and placed my head on my desk. I felt someone stroke my hair softly.
"I am getting too tired lately," I complained.
"That is what it is like when being a person who works in a company," Ciel said softly. I felt my eyes close slowly. I am really tired aren't I? I told myself.
I accidentally fell asleep.
~~
I woke up in the middle of the night to see Ciel sleeping next to me with his eyepatch still on his eye. He pulled up a chair and slept soundly next to me.
"Ciel," I said in a soft voice. I touched his hair softly. It reminded me of the first encounter I saw Ciel in the cage.
His embrace gave me warmth. Even if he is contracted with a demon, I like him the way he is.
It is pretty nice that I was able to meet him. If I didn't, I wouldn't have been in these adventures.
It is beautiful in a way. Suddenly, Ciel opened his eyes. I quickly took off my hand from his hair and looked the other way.
He got my hand and held it tightly.
"(F/n)," he whispered under is voice. It made me blush a little by the fact that he said that. I held his hand as well and I looked at him.
He had a slight twinkle in his eye by the fact that I am here. He closed his eyes and kept holding my hand. It was relaxing in some way.
I closed my eyes and slept again.
~~
I woke up by the sound f Lily's voice. I saw that me and Ciel were still holding hands, I removed my hand from his and sat straight up. "Good morning Lady, you slept here," she said. "I know," I said.
"You slept really early, maybe 6:00, you must be that tired."
I nodded and I stood up. I shook Ciel and he woke up instantly. "You should head back to your manor," I said. He nodded and walked out from the study. I walked outside to wave Ciel and Sebastian goodbye.
I went back inside and I placed on a dark blue dress.

I place on stockings and short heels

I place on stockings and short heels. I fixed my hair and smiled. Lily looked at me with a smile. "Lord Phantomhive has helped you a lot my lady," Lily added. I nodded, "Yea, he changed my life the day I met him."

End of Chapter 16