||Chapter 3: Kiddnapped at the Scene||

~Lily's POV~
As I went to my Lady's room for her book and tea cart, she wasn't there. I quickly ran to Tome as quickly as possible. "Miss Lily, what is the matter?" He asked as he sat down the plates and silverware. "Lady........Ml'.........Lady......." I said tiredly. He looked at me in shock, "What happened to the young mistress?"
"My Lady is gone, she isn't in her room," I told him. He ran to the room to check if there are any clues. I left him there and I ran to get Amai. "Amai!" I yelled as I saw her tending the flowers. "Excuse me Miss Lily, I am currently tending the roses and-" I said, "My lady is gone......" She showed to me to a bench and she fetched me a glass of water. I told her that Tome was there looking at her room. "Let's pay a visit to Lord Phantomhive." Amai requested. "Lord Phantomhive?" I asked. "Yes, he will help us. He is doing a job with the young mistress isn't he. Also, the (Last Name) Family is very fond of the Phantomhives." "Well, I will get the horses ready," I told her as I stood up. She nodded.
~Time Skip~
As I got the horses ready, Amai called Tome to help us. He wasn't ready because he never rode a horse before. "Climb on the back," I told him. "I....I can't!" He replied. I gave a small laugh and I held out my hand, "Take my hand." He took my hand and he held onto my waist. I saw Amai laughing and I blushed a little, I yelled, "Hey!" She gave a small smile and told me, "Let's go." We rode all the way to the Phantomhive household. I went off and I saw Tome and helped him down. As we tied up our horses at the front, Amai knocked on the door. "We are from the (Last Name) Household, the servants would like to talk to Lord Phantomhive for something important," Amai said formally. I had never entered the Phantomhive household, it was really dull but nice and refreshing. The tall butler walked us to a studying room where a small boy is there. "Are you Lord Phantomhive?" Amai asked respectfully. "Yes, I am. Why are you present here?" He asked as he folded his hands. "It is about my young mistress, she appeared to be kidnapped."
"Do you mean (First Name)?" The boy asked.
"Of course, we came here because we thought you can help us Lord Phantomhive. It would be a honor," Amai finished as she bowed. Tome and I followed and bowed. I raised my head and they did the same. "Could you tell me the details?" He asked. Amai told me to tell him since I am the one who found out first. "Well, my lady had a sudden sharp pain on her right shoulder. I told her to go to her room to treat the wound. As I went to get her a book and tea, I did heard a small crash, or break." I told him. "I also found out that some kind of gas was placed inside the room," Tome added. "Sebastian, can you work with this?" Lord Phantomhive asked. "Certainly my young lord," he answered and walked out of the room. "Would you like to visit the servants of this manor?" He asked sweetly. I told him yes and he told us to follow him. "Meylene, Bard, Finnian!" He yelled. Three servants lined up side by side. There was a boy who had blond hair and a hat at the back, there was a maid with round glasses and hair tied up into two twin tails, and one maid with a cigar and a chef's uniform. "Can you cook? Well, of course you can. Cook something by 3:09 while Sebastian is gone, I will be in my study. You can find me at the dinning table at 3:00." He walked out of the kitchen. "Do you know his preferences?" Amai asked with a notebook at hand. Plus, can you tell me your names?" "My name is Meylene!" The maid said. "My name is Bard or Bardroy and I use my flamethrower." The guy with the chef's outfit said. "My name is Finnian!" The blond boy answered. "I heard he loves sweeets yes he does and Earl Grey. I saw Sebastian pour tea here every day," Meylene said. "We will make a chocolate cheesecake with a strawberry drizzle for desert. We can also have a steak with mash potatoes and gravy. We can also add a side of sliced carrots and a salad for a healthy diet." Amai concluded in her notepad. Me and Tome nodded. "For the desert, we can at a bit of spice or bitterness so the cake wouldn't be overwhelming sweet?" Tome asked. "Or we can add strawberries and almonds for some juiciness and bitterness. Oh! And also nuts inside the cheesecake." I added. Amai nodded and placed our ideas on the paper and asked, "Do you have any ideas? The Phantomhive servants?" They looked at us in a surprised look. "Well, we have until 3:09 and right now it is 1:36, let's start." I told Meylene to chop up the carrots and Finnian to mix the salad with the spices I added. Amai told Bard to slice up the raw meat for the protein. Tome started on the cheesecake and started to make the base and filled it. He placed it in the refrigerator. It won't take that long because he switched up the recipe a bit. I cooked the steak and placed it on the plate and Meylene prepared the kettle. Tome caught her from her fall and smiled. He brewed the tea and Finnian helped peel and mash the potatoes. Bard made the gravy and Finnian placed the potatoes on the plate. "Ok, Meylene, let's set up the table," I grabbed her hand and went to the table. I pre-made flower arrangements and placed them on the table. Meylene was able to place the cloth and I helped her with the plates. She almost dropped on me of the plates. We went back to the kitchen and saw the finished product. Amai took the food and placed it on the table. "You are early," Lord Phantomhive said. I looked and saw it was 3:00 exactly. I saw Sebastian with papers. "Well, you have done my job," Sebastian smiled. "Let me see the documents," Lord Phantomhive demanded. "She had a close connection with a friend who betrayed her........ Lucifer Bagendwell........ Prepare a carriage Sebastian!"
~Author's Note~
I have a feeling that many people are going to get triggered because I didn't describe how to cook properly. People would say like, "OH! SHE DIDN'T EXPLAIN THIS CORRECTLY. YOU WERE SUPOSE TO MAKE CHEESECAKE BY BLAH BLAH BLAH......." and stuff like that. Well, I don't really care..... no like for real though. I am just sorry if I triggered someone. I am not some legendary cookbook that knows how to cook, I am more into music than cooking (shoutout to all my violinists!). I just don't know how to cook well. I just eat ramen and noddles or heat up food. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am pretty weird.... BUT I DON'T CARE! I am cool but weird.... does that make sense? Ok, that is just what I want to say!
^^ §Peace§
From~ A small writer/ author who loves anime!