||Chapter 15: A Sudden Surpirse||

"Hi Ciel," she said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile with her as well. She stretched out her arms, "Come." I ran up to her and I embraced her, reminded me when I was young.
"Thank you Ciel," she cried, I felt the tears on my clothes. But, I didn't really care. I only cared for her being here with us again. "Don't mention it," I replied back. I let go of her embrace and she smiled happily. I placed on her necklace. "Huh?" She asked.
"Your Fox necklace, it dropped," I clasped on the necklace.

Your P.O.V
It felt great to be back; being in the presence of Ciel. A relief in fact. I wondered how. Ciel felt without me? Was he, lonely?
I took his hand and said, "Thank you, again. I would be stuck forever..."
He gave me a genuine smile. It is like a never ending dream land by the way we were smiling.
Suddenly, I heard a knock from the door. "Sebastian, come in," Ciel stated. I let go of his hand and Sebastian came in with a letter.
"I have a letter for Lady (f/n)," he walked up to me. I took the note and opened it slowly.
It said:
Dear (f/n) (l/n),
I am very happy that I finally found you. I am your cousin, Alice. I am not in Britain at the moment, but I will be visiting you next week. I hope everything isn't troubling you, about your mother and father. That is all in the past at now, hopefully.
I found you by a catalog with your company name on it. I can't believe it came to my place. Well, see you next week.
From,
Alice Catherine Finn.

The Finn Company

I closed the letter and looked at Ciel. "I guess I have some family after all except for Zen's Family," I said to him. He said, "You have more family at least." I nodded, "I guess I'll start going to my manor....with paperwork..."
Ciel directed me and Lily to a carriage where we took off to the manor.
Welcome home again,I told myself.

•1 week later•
After hours on end trying to finish my work, I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in..," I said in a weary tone. To my surprise, it was Ciel Phantomhive.
"Ci-Ciel?!?!" I exclaimed. Sadly, my hair was messed up because I was actually sleeping in my study for the past couple of days.
"It seems like you haven't got any proper rest yet," he said. I nodded and placed my quill down. "Why are you here?"
"Don't you remember that your cousin is visiting you today?"
"Ahhh!!! I forgot!"
"Silly you.." He looked at me and stretched out his hand, "Come now, you need to get some proper rest." I shook my head, "I am fine, I just need to take a bath..."
He pulled me from my chair and pulled me to my room. "Ciel, I don't need any rest..."
"Yes you do, you already have some eye bags and I wouldn't want a tired fiancé."
My face turned partially red. "Fine," I said. I lie down and started to close my eyes; I couldn't sleep well. "Do you need me to hug you while you sleep?" Ciel teased. My face became red like a tomato. "I am just joking, let me get you something," he went out to the hallway and closed the door.
I have never met my cousin before, is she kind? Strict? I don't know.... plus, I wonder where her company is from, I thought in my head.
I heard knocks and I commanded them to come in, it was Ciel with a blue bunny with an eyepatch.
"Here, your maid will wake you up," he gave it to me, "Have a good nap." He quietly walked out and I hugged it tightly. He cares about me too much, I smiled.
•After 30 minutes•
I woke up from the sound of Lily's voice. "Time to dress up my lady." She fixed my hair into a beautiful bun with flowers around it.

" She fixed my hair into a beautiful bun with flowers around it

Then, Lily had a beautiful white gown with gloves to match.

I straightened out my dress and smiled. I walked down the stairs to see Ciel waiting for me. As we waiting for my cousin, I heard a knock.
Lily opened the door with Sebastian and they welcomed my cousin to my manor. "It is a pleasure to see you Cousin Alice," I bowed politely. Ciel bowed as well and Alice hugged me tightly. She has brown hair with green eyes, she is taller than both me and Ciel. "It is so good to see you," she let go of my embrace, "I am your cousin Alice, and who might this boy be? Is it Zen?"
"Ah, no. This is Ciel Phantomhive."
Ciel said, "Hello Miss Alice, I am Ciel Phantomhive, owner of the Phantomhive company."
"Your mother and father would be so proud of you two," Alice stated. "Shall we have some tea?" I asked. She nodded and we went to the garden.
Alice asked, "So tell me, is Mr. Phantomhive your fiancé?" I blushed and said, "You can call him Lord Phantomhive and-"
Ciel said, "Yes, I am planing to take her hand in marriage." Alice said, "Very bold." My face turned more red and I tried to cover my face. Alice laughed. I wonder what company she runs?
"I forgot! I have a little brother, he is around your age. Don't worry, he is already planning on marrying someone else," Ciel became a little tense when he heard Alice had a little brother. "He is actually coming this way, I should check," she placed down her tea cup and went to the front.
Ciel grabbed my hand. "Jealous?" I asked. Ciel shook is head, "I just don't want you to get hurt, that is all."
"How sweet, you been acting a little off lately.."
"How so?"
"You became more protective and sweet around me."
"So, you don't want me to be sweet and protective."
"Um, sure! Just be yourself," I concluded. I sipped my tea and said, "I just like you the way you are." I saw him blush a little, it was quite cute.
I saw Alice with a boy with green eyes and brown hair.
"This is my brother," Alice said. I can already tell that Ciel was becoming a little tense again.

End of Chapter 15